Messed up or disturbing sad moments in game.

PureLuxiix

One really messed up gaming moment that I experienced would have to be when I was playing through "Specs Ops: The Line", and you launch a few of white phosphorous mortars which tend to shell towards the area of the "enemies" you're aiming to take care of. But once you kill most of the "enemies" with the sky-sent mortar, afterwards you go over to the location where the "enemies" were at, only to realize that you just killed over at least a fifty count of innocent people, and those soldiers who were your "enemies", they were actually trying to protect the civilians of that area. But it's too late for you to try and fix the devastating situation, as everyone in the area has already died, and as for the ones that are still alive, well, they're not gonna survive, as they're freaking bathing in white phosphorous, and you, the player, did all of that, and that's really the only choice you have if you wanna get through the game. And after all that you most definitely would feel guilty as fuck, and one of your teammates doesn't takes it lightly that you killed all of these innocent people, and that you made your teammates be murderers just like you. 

Edited by jack21_98
  • Like 1

The Walking Dead: Episode 4

I played it not long after my cat's death so it was even more sad to me. First you have find this dead dog, then when you're walking in the house and you see all those drawings on the fridge with boy and his dog. Not only that, but later you find out that the boy starved to death and it had to be slow and painfull end. And you have to kill him next(he also looks like a son of one of the heroes who died episode before). And finally, you burry him next to his beloved dog. I got to admit that at this point I was a little bit jealous for him. Being with his favourite puppy. That was the only moment in my life since I was 5/6 that I cired to video game/movie/book/show. That moment itself is worth playing the game.

• Like 3

The Last Of Us had a few moments that were sad 

but the one moment in gaming that made me feel a little sick was from Mafia 2. A certain character is found to be an FBI informant and he is dealt with in a very brutal way 

You are speaking of this man who got killed by knifes right? sorry I heard of that scene and saw it but never played the series lol.

The Last Of Us had a few moments that were sad 

but the one moment in gaming that made me feel a little sick was from Mafia 2. A certain character is found to be an FBI informant and he is dealt with in a very brutal way 

You are completely right that was one of my most saddest moments in gaming it made me feel actually sick 

Gremio's death in Suikoden. Gremio acted as a surrogate father to Tir McDohl (the main character), and it comes as a total gut punch when Gremio willingly sacrifices himself to flesh eating spores to protect his young master (Even calmly talking to him through the door as he's slowly being eaten alive).

MW2 

''Remember, no russian.''

Mafia 2

Chopping a guy with a meatcleaver

GTA V

Torture scene

CoD 5: WaW

Burning a soldier's eye with a cigarrete

Assassin's Creed 2

Ezio's family death

Sleeping Dogs

Putting the bad guy in a meat grinder

God of War 3

Ripping Hermes' head off, with his bare hands

Edited by Xxleonardo97xX
  • Like 4

Drakengard endings A-C, fuck that flower holy shit. 

Nier endings C and D and how you find out that the reason why you've been getting colouring books and crayons from the little monsters is because they used to be children that were consumed by the Black Scroll. 

Ground Zeros; Big Boss Pulling a bomb out of Paz, Listening to the tapes where paz and chico are tortured, the tape where Skullface rapes Paz then Chico rapes Paz, pretty much everything in GZ.