lvling up speed

SPelaez94

You don't level up very quickly during the main campaign.

As for the postgame, a number of things work in your favor.  By then, you'll probably have the Double XP passive skill for your main party and that helps.  You fight swarms of high-level monsters, too.  And the base XP given out by those monsters is tremendous.

Don't worry about where you're at right now.  You're just fine.

Maybe Mayus is the worst Rainbow Moon player, not you OP. I finished everything in about 75-80 hours and idled for the last 20 hours for platinum. You don't gain 1-4 levels per battle endgame, you gain closer to 20-30 levels per battle. :D

:o...too mean :(

Where were you levelling up? I was in the island to the East of Cassar (where the man is looking for Rainbow medals). The enemies were level 250-400 and I thought 1-4 was a good speed.

:o...too mean :(

Where were you levelling up? I was in the island to the East of Cassar (where the man is looking for Rainbow medals). The enemies were level 250-400 and I thought 1-4 was a good speed.

I don't remember the names. I just remember fighting level 500 enemies underground somewhere.

• Like 1

I got to level 500 at 100 hours and 30 minutes (almost made it on the dot).

Post-Game you are getting 1-4 levels per fight, so don't worry about where you are sitting at right now :)

1-4? I can't remember where it was but there were these golem monsters I fought gave me about the same amount of levels as BT dood. No wonder why you hated the grind so much

I´m 18 hours into the game and I´m just a lvl 20, I know people say that you gain lvls quicker in post game, but I wonder if I´m the worst rainbow moon player or I will be gaining 5 lvls per hours after the main campaign.

I am about at the same level and time. As far as I have seen, during the main quest, most people have 1:1 ratio of hours and levels (not exactly, but usually near enough), it's only in postgame that things change.

• 1 month later...

The higher level you are, the higher level enemies you can kill. The higher level enemies are, the more XP they give. After level 80 there's only one time the amount of XP to level up to next level increase. What this means is that you will be leveling faster and faster the higher level you are, because you can fight higher level enemies and the amount of XP required to level up stays the same. Later in the game you of course also get a lot more points to spend on stats etc too, not just one per enemy.

Yes, main game is slow level up, and you are likely to get to the last boss at around level 65 or something, and personally I did the last boss with one character alone at level 73 or something, which by far is the hardest to do up to that point in the game. The only other hard things afterwards are some few fights required to get to some items which allow you to increase the level cap.

There is this cave on the island east of the island you start at where you can go and level up at certain points in the game, where they should have rather strong enemies when you are still at a low level. These are useful, because the developers made it so that to progress in the story you usually have to beat some boss that is rather hard for your level, so you can either grind to make it easy or you can man up and do get through it on a lower level, and then strong enemies would give you a lot of XP so you don't need to grind as much if you have a hard time. Again, this is just if you have a hard time. Battling strong enemies are much more efficient to level up than doing many easy ones. This cave is also where you probably will be doing your last grind up to level 500.

Let's put it like this, when I was leveling from the last level cap required for level 500, I leveled up like 4 levels per battle or something.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1