10 Star Review

Artemisthemp

Really looking forward to this. I'm a sucker for gorgeous visuals and unique gameplay experiences. Plus, from the sound of it, this is the kind of quality dev studio that deserves support. Come to think of it, I wouldn't mind picking up Flow and Flower as well.

I've read some criticism due to its length and relative price, but neither scare me off. I have enough lengthy campaigns to tackle, sometimes it's just nice to have a short diversion from whatever else I'm playing.

I have enough lengthy campaigns to tackle, sometimes it's just nice to have a short diversion from whatever else I'm playing.

Flower is a great game and was really good at winding me down after a stressful part of a difficult game. From what I hear about Journey, i'll be buying it for sure :D

I enjoyed playing Flower, so I trust this one will be good as well. I'll probably pick it up sometime or another. Anyway speaking of 10 (or perfect) reviews anyone see how ME3 got a perfect score by Game Informer? I played the demo, but have never played any of the Mass Effect games.....but after playing the ME3 demo I was highly impressed. (P.S. Sorry to go off-topic but the perfect review reminded me of ME3 :D)

• 2 years later...