call me maybe trophy not unlicking

KlutzyFrog

I just noticed I havent unlocked the call me maybe trophy eich shoukd have been the first ine ive done I cant eemember if I skipped the intro race has anyone else had problems its the psn digi version or is my game fucked completely my gamercard eill also be suspiciius cos of this guess thas what I get for listening to friends game recomendations

this game has a few buggy/glitched trophies like

you rocded,dipping your toes,global domination,call me maybe,jack of all trades to name a few i found this on playstation trophies

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/grid-2-a/201494-miss-unmissable-1st-secret-trophy.html

maybe you can find a fix here though how he guy looking for help managed to unlock it with a missing time stamp is a mystery to me

it might also be worth mentioning that the trophy unlocks during the cut scene so if u skip it sometimes it doesnt unlock same as restarting the race or turning your console off after the race but before the cutscene it will save as you having done it but wont unlock the trophy as the game still thinks you havent done the requirements even though you have

Edited by zl-Iain-Iz

I found a work around for the glitch after I finished the campaign and got worlds greatest and you rocded I went in the time line to the first race did it no trophy I then went to options driver details and selected new driver this deletes your driver data and starts you fresh in that 2 lap race in chicago after winning I left it to play through the cutscene as I skippednit last time and didnt get the trophy and sure enough the trophy popped up at the end now to find a way for global domination to stop glitching