Gaming Sessions - The Ultimate Wishlist

BlindMango

I'd love to see the ultimate:

SEARCH FUNCTION!!!

Instead of just scrolling down, looking for the sessions you're searching for, we should have the Search Function on the Top Left/Right Corner!

This would be much faster and easier for people!

Edited by ee28max

I'd love to see the ultimate:

SEARCH FUNCTION!!!

Instead of just scrolling down, looking for the sessions you're searching for, we should have the Search Function on the Top Left/Right Corner!

This would be much faster and easier for people!

I don't understand what for? The whole page loads at once, you can cntr+F on web browsers for whatever you want and if you want a specific game, use the top right button and choose one. Maybe I'm missing something here?

Talking about search function, think there should be some sort of highlight for whatever sessions your friends are part (or host) of. Sometimes you don't really want to boost any game (because you are done or whatever), but you see a friend of yours needing a certain trophy and his session lacks players, you GS page shows he is taking part of it, you download the game and help the guy, everyone is happy. Could use the forum friends section for that too, since there is already some sort of integration, since GS gives forums notifications.

I'd just like a "create gaming session" button on the games troohy page.  It could be in the place where the ongoing gaming sessions appear.  I think this would be a faster and more integrated way to create sessions rather than the current system of going to a separate part of the site and hunting through a list for the game.  

I know this will be present in offline only games but, we now have share play so any ps4 game could be online...

This is actually amazing and to be honest, I would like to take it one step further with the following suggestion: after pressing that button, the same page of GS shows up to select which trophies you wanna boost and you can checklist them and when done, it will take you to the GS page itself. That way you don't need to do it there. Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 3

• 4 months later...
On 01/10/2016 at 3:27 PM, Thruygie said:

Suggestion 4: Denial

Make is possible to block certain users from seeing and joining your sessions. I'm tired of seeing a certain user joining every session I take part but never actually playing or even having the game downloaded or the requirements. Last time, the P.O.S. was trying to raid with my clan in Destiny and his highest character was level 8, attempting a level 26+ raid. This would be a necessary addition to the reputation system.

Jesus christ, make this happen. I don't wanna deal with this kid anymore https://psnprofiles.com/session/118250-demons-souls

• Haha 1

1. Reputation, If someone doesn't show up people should be able to score him, also there should be a defensive reply system or something, For Example a player grades the Host not very well, saying "he/she left after earning the trophy", now the guy can defend himself saying, "Yeah, there were people online waiting to boost" or maybe "The time set was 3 hours, we spend 5 hours, I needed to go" I don't know, something like that.

2. Place in a different line the Placeholders sessions, So people put playholders sessions all the time , those should be on a different line or something, make the option for the host to put something like "this is placeholder, BUT if we gather enough players the session should start around X time in X days", so people know that at those dates they could be available for that.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

Seems like Sly implemented this a few hours ago. Awesome! :D

That's awesome! :yay: Yeah looks like he's been working on Gaming Sessions over the past couple days, exciting!

Edit: Looks like he did the flag for the host, but not for all users in the session, it's great progress though :P 

Edited by BlindMango

• 2 weeks later...

Just to add to the suggestion to filter out 100% completed games. It would be even better if you could filter out sessions whose intended trophies you already have. This would of course filter out 100% completed games anyway.

Eg. Say you only need the heist trophies for GTA V... well then you don't need to see sessions which are only for grinding RP for the level 100 trophy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9.5.2017 at 8:36 PM, mekktor said:

Just to add to the suggestion to filter out 100% completed games. It would be even better if you could filter out sessions whose intended trophies you already have. This would of course filter out 100% completed games anyway.

Eg. Say you only need the heist trophies for GTA V... well then you don't need to see sessions which are only for grinding RP for the level 100 trophy.

Same here it would be nice to filter all 100% games out. 

This wasn't in the main list and I'm sorry but I didn't read through replies. The host for a gaming session I joined has forwarded the day and time 4 times now. There are 18 people signed up which is way more than enough to start the session so I can't understand it? Unfortunately with the latest time I've had to leave. I think it would be a good idea if you were limited to the amount of times you can change the session because it seems like this one is never gonna begin. It was supposed to be 3 weeks ago ?

• 2 months later...

started a separate thread then found this one...

1: would it be possible to have clickable links in the session notes and posts? ...saves everyone from copying, pasting, and then opening links in a new browser...for those of us with big hands who use our phones for highlighting, this process can be quite cumbersome...yes, I know, "get smaller hands"...tried that...fail...

2 : trophies earned doesn't seem to update properly...i like to clean out my sessions once everyone is done their trophies...currently I have to check everyone's lists individually...example : it will still say "0 trophies earned" on the member sidebar in the session even though their updated profile shows they have earned several of the intended trophies...have a look at our session's Alpha404, DMRestShot, etc...

3 : I seem to have a session glitch where it says 6 gamers have joined on the session main page even though we are more than 6...no big deal on this one... just reporting that it's buggy... 

session in question is here:

https://psnprofiles.com/session/135145-grand-theft-auto-iv

any feedback is appreciated... 

Edited by ProfBambam55

• 6 years later...