Thoughts on the trophy list and game?

SaltySoph

Platinum looks like a good major milestone. Enjoyed the first Dead Island game, didn't play Riptide, not sure how this will be. If I recall correctly, this is developed purely by Fatshark with little or no involvement from Techland or Yager. That alone makes it interesting. In addition, I've heard that a Dead Island 2 demo will be available to players who pre-ordered this one, just in case that convinces anybody to pre-order it. :dunno:

• Like 1

Seen the launch trailer a while ago, looks completely different from the other Dead Island games, the trophy list looks pretty straight forward and easy to me, what are your thoughts on the list and game? 

Click here for gameplay.

The game looks good and if it's coming to vita then the developers are good guys in my book. The trophies do look standard but hey, not every game needs unique trophies. 

Platinum looks like a good major milestone. Enjoyed the first Dead Island game, didn't play Riptide, not sure how this will be. If I recall correctly, this is developed purely by Fatshark with little or no involvement from Techland or Yager. That alone makes it interesting. In addition, I've heard that a Dead Island 2 demo will be available to players who pre-ordered this one, just in case that convinces anybody to pre-order it. :dunno:

Actually you mean dead island 2 beta. :)

How come I never heard of PS4 and Vita Version? :/

The PS4 and Vita versions were just probably added as a mistake.

Edited by DanteHellMode98

• 1 month later...

Game has a lot of glitches and screen freezes.  I'm about half way through, and I've frozen up 4 times already.  When you die, and you will die, you have to re-collect any collectibles you got since the last game save ... can be annoying.  You cannot manually save the game and there appears to be one possible DLC - as the trophy list will show 10 additional trophies as DLC trophies. Free roam is somewhat restricted - game wants you to follow specific path.  Game is fair, not great - studio has got to be focused on the Dead Island 2 deadline later this year.  Hopefully they will send out patches to fix some of the issues.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...