Locked Gates?

kinezokostas

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah it's not very responsive, sometimes you have to swipe more than once. You'll see more locks throughout the game, you'll get used to them.

For me it was always very responsive, I only did swipe once per gate and it always did the trick. Placed my finger on the lock and swiped only to the right, like the first tutorial told me to. The only locks I remember seeing in the game were in the stadium door and the stadium crates for the football players, but correct me if I'm wrong;

For me it was always very responsive, I only did swipe once per gate and it always did the trick. Placed my finger on the lock and swiped only to the right, like the first tutorial told me to. The only locks I remember seeing in the game were in the stadium door and the stadium crates for the football players, but correct me if I'm wrong;

Maybe i need to clean my screen...

A few of the maps have little sections with locks on, usually with either a minigame or a few zombies inside. They're pretty out-of-the-way though so if you're going for speed you probably won't notice them.

Edited by pandairo

Maybe i need to clean my screen...

A few of the maps have little sections with locks on, usually with either a minigame or a few zombies inside. They're pretty out-of-the-way though so if you're going for speed you probably won't notice them.

There might be a few ones, I just don't remember them because of the time I'm away from the game. BTW it's optimal to always focus on speed to make the platinum pop as early as possible.

• Like 1