Fairy's Traditional/Digital Art Works

Jennifayrie

You should upload more of your work on there, it doesn't take long.

I used to plan on putting more things up there, but i found your work kind of just gets lost in the site, it's really hard to be noticed there because the community is so massive :(

and wow thanks so much everyone else, i wasnt expecting so many people to look at this :blush:

that apple, that apple had me pulling my hair out and although in the end it turned out ok i don't think i ever will be drawing one again haha :shakefist:

I used to plan on putting more things up there, but i found your work kind of just gets lost in the site, it's really hard to be noticed there because the community is so massive :(

Yeah I know what you mean, but the more work you upload the more it will get seen :D It's definitely worth viewing :P

When I started uploading stuff to there barely anyone saw it, now quite a lot take interest.

• Like 1

Wow they look incredible Jenni :D

Pretty crazy that you did them at such a young age, did you do art at school?

Thanks! I did do art at school, it was my favourite subject oddly enough hehe :P and now i study digital art at uni but that doesn't leave much time for this kind of drawing really, plus i take aaages to do them, i should fix that :hmm:

wow all of them are amazing... i was staring at the first one for quite a bit, i actually thought it was a real picture. youre great, i wish i could draw something other than failed stickmen...........

So, just sitting here tonight, thought i'd put up a couple of pictures i drew when i was just starting out drawing, hopefully you can see an improvement between these and others if anyone cares to look :rolleyes:

an2.jpg

Pirates of the Caribbean

First drawing where i ever attempted to create realistic people when i was around 15-16

Often wonder what it would look like if i drew this exact same picture now

:hmm:

an.jpg

Attempting an Angelina Jolie pic when i was around the same age, abandoned for years then finished it lol

:wave:

you really put a lot of detail in your work. its amazing.

• Like 1

Thanks! I did do art at school, it was my favourite subject oddly enough hehe :P and now i study digital art at uni but that doesn't leave much time for this kind of drawing really, plus i take aaages to do them, i should fix that :hmm:

Lol I did think you might have enjoyed it ^_^

What kind of stuff do you do for the digital art? Oh I bet they take hours!

wow all of them are amazing... i was staring at the first one for quite a bit, i actually thought it was a real picture. youre great, i wish i could draw something other than failed stickmen...........

Thanks! keep drawing mr stickman and make him a little better each time and eventually you'll get awesome :lol:

Wow you have a lot of talent....really awesome job on all of them.... :)

Thank you :awesome:

Lol I did think you might have enjoyed it ^_^

What kind of stuff do you do for the digital art? Oh I bet they take hours!

All kinds of things over the years, worked with programs like maya which i hate but i dont want to be a 3D animator so it's fine lol, making little interactive videos on flash, i had to make a narrative story one time in only pictures and right now ive to design a few characters and environments for a video game (pretend obviously xD), that ones pretty fun, but its minimal drawing and lots of photoshop work. Oh we also had life drawing which i really did not enjoy, especially since we had the same model every week and he was quite umm old >.<