Fairy's Traditional/Digital Art Works

Jennifayrie

Love the brave one. Those bears hahaha. The owl is great. I need to get my motivation back.

It's absolutely beautiful, i'm in love! <3

Awesome work - my daughter would love the minion!

Loving your work as always! :D

So lovely, keep up the great artwork ^_^

Thanks so much for the lovely comments everybody! :wub:  <3 n_n

wow you are really good. I was thinking of getting my daughter a sketching set for christmas. You look like you have been doing this a while.

Thank you!  You should you should, start 'em young hehe. I have, i always liked colouring and things like that when i was little, but only started drawing seriously about 8 years ago when i was 15, but i've only really started my digital works in the last few years and got into it more in the past few months n_n i hope to improve more on everything ^_^

Question, have you ever taken requests?

Before work got mental for christmas, and i wasn't overwhelmed with arty commissions, i did a few ^_^ why do you ask? ...if i may ask lol

Thank you!  You should you should, start 'em young hehe. I have, i always liked colouring and things like that when i was little, but only started drawing seriously about 8 years ago when i was 15, but i've only really started my digital works in the last few years and got into it more in the past few months n_n i hope to improve more on everything ^_^

Before work got mental for christmas, and i wasn't overwhelmed with arty commissions, i did a few ^_^ why do you ask? ...if i may ask lol

I tried getting into graphic art because i wanted to see some of my drawings come to life in them, problem was that while i was good with a pencil i was terrible with a tablet, if you're interested i'd like to show you one of my hand drawings and if you want you can do a graphic art version of it 

I tried getting into graphic art because i wanted to see some of my drawings come to life in them, problem was that while i was good with a pencil i was terrible with a tablet, if you're interested i'd like to show you one of my hand drawings and if you want you can do a graphic art version of it 

Ohhh i seee, cool, i'd love to see it n_n

DQcaFZ8.jpg

Its one of my favorites :3. at the time i had quite the interest in Dark Fantasy games, books, ect. And thanks again for taking a look at it, you can do it whenever or never, im just glad to share it :)

ooo i really like the character design, if i have some free time in the future i'd be happy to make her n_n

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Absolutely amazing artwork!

You're an inspiration :)

Here's a piece I did for my final exhibition in university (apologies for the huge watermark!).

Aww thank you so much i really appreciate it!

That's so intricate and pretty, is that in pen too?! It's so hard to work in pen, well for me lol, it's really great, what did/do you study in particular at uni if you don't mind me asking?

Oh and i watermark everything too don't worry about it, you never know who's out there peeking or thieving :ninja:

Aww thank you so much i really appreciate it!

That's so intricate and pretty, is that in pen too?! It's so hard to work in pen, well for me lol, it's really great, what did/do you study in particular at uni if you don't mind me asking?

Oh and i watermark everything too don't worry about it, you never know who's out there peeking or thieving :ninja:

It is indeed pen, it was all done free-hand :)

I studied Visual Arts at uni and graduated last year :)

Exactly!

Too many people I know have had their work robbed!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...