Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JennifairyW

Fairy's Traditional/Digital Art Works

199 posts in this topic

I just saw some of you're work by following the FB link. And is amazing.

Aww thanks so much, i'm happy you think so n_n  :wub:

Your works are amazing! Love them.

Thanks so much! n_n  :wub:

That last one is just so adorable it's ridiculous :P

hehee thank you! n_n  :awesome:

I've looked at your stuff but damn, I wish I could draw like you do.  I took art class and I felt like I couldn't do anything.

Keep it up!  :dance: Adorableness always wins.

I've looked at your stuff but damn, I wish I could draw like you do.  I took art class and I felt like I couldn't do anything.

Keep it up!  :dance: Adorableness always wins.

Keep on drawing! You can do iiit, i bet your art is way better than you think it is  :highfive:  I took lots of art classes because of my degree and there were lots of things i hated having to do and sucked at so bad, you just need to get your own style down, adorableness does always win!  :awesome:

New charm (*^o^*)

10846249_737995689618352_774713066366389

I took the chibi L off of the birthday card i made and turned him into a little charm to list in my etsy store, I think this might be one of my favourites so far... just cause of the extra little strawberry  :wub:

Been a while but glad to see you're still making awesome stuff!  Keep it up :)

I was sure i'd posted this already but since it seems like i haven't.. here it is!

Little chibi Jack Skellington! 

He might not be able to scare as many people like this though  :P

jacksmall_zpsqui0nwvn.jpg

Also I am so so soooo excited! I fell in love with a brand called 'Amuse' when i was in Japan, they make adorable plushies, including the famous Alpacasso, and other items based on different kinds of animals and critters. And now I'm going to be selling them at my stalls, markets and conventions eeeeep, i hope it goes well so i can continue to do so. If i could make a living selling cute things i would be so happy haha xD

Here is the 'Girly Kid' series i will be selling to test the water this year

11057273_792035167547737_346121319340179

awwww  :wub:

When you decide to sell those. please hit me up. my niece would love something like that.

I think I want the white and teal plushies  :wub:  Anyways, good luck with new stuff! Never thought Jack Skellington could look so cute either.

I was resisting not posting on here, but i can't! >3<

You're work (in my opinion) is Class S!

I admit that i have a thing for Kawaii/Chibi things and figures, but this is totally amazing!

I hope you keep up the good work, and i'm a fan of collecting Plushies, so the Alpacasso is next on my list! :3

Edited by Timanthon

Fantastic work as always :). I have to say knowing the citizen of Halloween Town...that will scare them crapless :P

lcake_by_jennifairyw-d7icneg.jpg

:jaymon: :jaymon: :jaymon: :jaymon: :jaymon: :jaymon:  Is that a . . .. . . oh boy it definitely is . . . .the ultimate one . . . . It's a strawberry pie!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

*licks the laptop's screen*

Delicious!!!!!

Your work is really amazing! I really love the pencil drawings that you make! You have a great talent . . . especially on this strawberry pies :holy:

Been a while but glad to see you're still making awesome stuff!  Keep it up :)

Thank you!  :angel:

When you decide to sell those. please hit me up. my niece would love something like that.

I think they will be with me mid-late april, but i always feel bad shipping to the US because big things cost so much to send :( if she really would like one there is a site based in US that will be much cheaper for you http://www.cutiepiekawaii.com/#!kawaiialpaca/cijr 

I think I want the white and teal plushies  :wub:  Anyways, good luck with new stuff! Never thought Jack Skellington could look so cute either.

Thanks so much  :blush:  i know, the teal one is so cute, i cant wait to see them in real life, the Amuse brand do red pandas too :o i dont want you to die of happiness/cuteness but look here... http://pixie.storenvy.com/products/11087733-daisuki-baby-lesser-panda-standard

I was resisting not posting on here, but i can't! >3<

You're work (in my opinion) is Class S!

I admit that i have thing for Kawaii/Chibi things and figures, but this is totally amazing!

I hope you keep up the good work, and i'm a fan of collecting Plushies, so the Alpacasso is next on my list! :3

Aww thank you so much i really appreciate it!  :wub:  i'm a big plushie fan too, i dont care how old i get  :D

Fantastic work as always :). I have to say knowing the citizen of Halloween Town...that will scare them crapless :P

Thank youuu  :D you're right! i dont know why i never realised this haha

:jaymon: :jaymon: :jaymon: :jaymon: :jaymon: :jaymon:  Is that a . . .. . . oh boy it definitely is . . . .the ultimate one . . . . It's a strawberry pie!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

*licks the laptop's screen*

Delicious!!!!!

Your work is really amazing! I really love the pencil drawings that you make! You have a great talent . . . especially on this strawberry pies :holy:

lmao! Thanks so much  :wub:  I'm very happy my strawberries please you  :awesome:

lol guess i should have taken the time to see if you were in the states or not. oh well, thanks for the link ill check it out. she's pretty easy to please. anything stuff or adorable. lol

Your works are still amazing as always Jenny!  <3 I definitely will buy something from you soon.

Starfire mini painting commission! <3

starfiresmall_zpszkczypcy.jpg

Sooo my first comic con booth went even better than i'd hoped for, already booked in for next year xD

My little paintings all sold in the first hour of the first day, i wish i'd had time to make more,

anyways i'm now going to take mini painting commissions, if anyone ever needs a gift or something for themselves keep me in mind  :wub:

Starfire mini painting commission! <3

starfiresmall_zpszkczypcy.jpg

Sooo my first comic con booth went even better than i'd hoped for, already booked in for next year xD

My little paintings all sold in the first hour of the first day, i wish i'd had time to make more,

anyways i'm now going to take mini painting commissions, if anyone ever needs a gift or something for themselves keep me in mind  :wub:

If I might ask, what do you charge for commissions? Your art is absolutely lovely, and I might want to ask for something in the future.