"Slimer" trophy glitched?!

merciful84

All I need is the Slimer trophy (kill one of every slime on the game) for the platinum and I know I've killed every slime type at least twice but the trophy isn't popping. I'm playing this on the Vita btw.

Has anyone else encountered this issue or can anyone recommend a work around? (its driving me crazy...)

This happened to my friend and such as I recomend doing for the armors, I recommend you creating another character and restart hunting them. His trophy popped when he killed the crimslime (from crimson) again, so I recommend you starting from there. Mine also popped when I killed my 5th crimslime on my main character. I can't be sure if it was glitched for me and unglitched 3 minutes later or what. Crimslime might be the savior of your platinum, new character and go for it. If you need more items, let me now so I can help you with that.

Try playing without the patch, i've heard that works for this and the max health/mana trophies.

That trophy isn't glitched, the patch 1.2 added Life Fruits which makes your hearts golden and let you have 500 health instead of the original 400 health. Pre-patch there was no fruit and therefore you might believe it was glitched when you saw 20 red hearts and no trophy.

This happened to my friend and such as I recomend doing for the armors, I recommend you creating another character and restart hunting them. His trophy popped when he killed the crimslime (from crimson) again, so I recommend you starting from there. Mine also popped when I killed my 5th crimslime on my main character. I can't be sure if it was glitched for me and unglitched 3 minutes later or what. Crimslime might be the savior of your platinum, new character and go for it. If you need more items, let me now so I can help you with that.

That trophy isn't glitched, the patch 1.2 added Life Fruits which makes your hearts golden and let you have 500 health instead of the original 400 health. Pre-patch there was no fruit and therefore you might believe it was glitched when you saw 20 red hearts and no trophy.

You know what? The Crimsline thing actually crossed my mind as to what the culprit could be since my Hardmode world has Corruption and not Crimson. But I could have swore that I killed one (or even a few) when you were helping me last week.

If you don't mind or have the time, would you kindly put your Crimsline theory to the test and let me try killing one in your world?

Edited by merciful84

You know what? The Crimsline thing actually crossed my mind as to what the culprit could be since my Hardmode world has Corruption and not Crimson. But I could have swore that I killed one (or even a few) when you were helping me last week.

If you don't mind or have the time, would you care to put your Crimsline theory to the test and let me try killing one in your world?

I don't mind, add me back and we will get it done. The crimslime is a bitch, I'm 50% sure it glitched for me and unglitched right after. For my friend, it surely glitched because the trophy and the platinum popped right after he created another character and killed another crimslime.

EDIT: I'm quite certain I've lured a Crimslime or two toward you when I took you to my crimson world when leading you there for the Crimson Altar to do Crafty. It's a normal procedure of mine to everyone I've helped.

Edited by TheYuriG

I don't mind, add me back and we will get it done. The crimslime is a bitch, I'm 50% sure it glitched for me and unglitched right after. For my friend, it surely glitched because the trophy and the platinum popped right after he created another character and killed another crimslime.

Oh ok, I'll add you later on when I'm home and will create a new character upon entering your world. Thanks again, man! 

Oh ok, I'll add you later on when I'm home and will create a new character upon entering your world. Thanks again, man! 

I've walked the extra mile and added you instead. I will be waiting for you to be online, but don't fret too much if I'm afk. I'm watching streams of Isaac non-stop on PC to contain myself from playing it.

• Like 1

I've walked the extra mile and added you instead. I will be waiting for you to be online, but don't fret too much if I'm afk. I'm watching streams of Isaac non-stop on PC to contain myself from playing it.

Ok, I'm not sure what the time difference is (I'm eastern US time) but I should be on between 7 and 8 tonight.