wait 100% impossible?

TakeaShower__

• 2 months later...

Oh wow... Why is it that games that already have hard or ridiculous trophy requirements are also glitched? Don't they test their shit before releasing it? At least the game is good, maybe I should be happy with that. But no, this is very annoying.

Are glitched trophies possible to patch by the developers, or are trophies set in stone once "deployed"?

Oh wow... Why is it that games that already have hard or ridiculous trophy requirements are also glitched? Don't they test their shit before releasing it? At least the game is good, maybe I should be happy with that. But no, this is very annoying.

Are glitched trophies possible to patch by the developers, or are trophies set in stone once "deployed"?

Patches can be used to fix glitched trophies. The Binding of Isaac Rebirth had some glitched trophies for a while, but they were eventually fixed, though I hear it's still possible for them to bug out on the PS4 version. I wouldn't hold my breath for a game like this anyway, as it came out nearly a year ago.

Edited by godzillaboy100

Patches can be used to fix glitched trophies. The Binding of Isaac Rebirth had some glitched trophies for a while, but they were eventually fixed, though I hear it's still possible for them to bug out on the PS4 version. I wouldn't hold my breath for a game like this anyway, as it came out nearly a year ago.

Okay, so it is at least possible to fix albeit it is so underprioritized I have never seen. One would think that a game that is sold as part of a relatively fresh starting bundle would be supported a little more.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...