Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series Leaked Images

Light_Infinite_

So this is definitely inspired very heavily by the adapted TV show. That's a shame. I was hoping that Telltale would do their own interpretation of the (in my opinion) superior books. I'll play it regardless, of course; it's just disappointing to me that they didn't take the opportunity I was hoping they would.

So this is definitely inspired very heavily by the adapted TV show. That's a shame. I was hoping that Telltale would do their own interpretation of the (in my opinion) superior books. I'll play it regardless, of course; it's just disappointing to me that they didn't take the opportunity I was hoping they would.

I understand your sentiment but since they have a license for HBO GoT it would be a waste of money for them to not use the license to the fullest extent.

I.... don't know how I feel.  It doesn't look bad.  Some characters are better than others.  But in the end it's a Telltale Game of Thrones game. 

give_it_to_me_stephen_colbert.gif

I know this is a PS4 thread, but I'd love it on the Vita and PS3 that I own. Well, a PS3 that doesn't work.. xD TellTale is pretty neat, but the waititng is the worst for the next episode.

That's exaclty the reason I play TellTale games when all the episodes have been released. I also can't stand the 6-8 weeks between them.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

The game is out now...or least the first episode.

What is everyones thoughts so far?

Graphics are shitty on the PS3 version, but the story is nicely done. Just the right amount of character attachment slash character bereavement for the Song of Ice and Fire milieu. The Forrester clan is scattered around the world in just the right areas that you'll stumble "accidentally" across all the fan favorites (Jon Snow, Daenerys Targaryen, Tyrion Lannister, etc). For instance, one of the squires is sent to The Wall, a daughter is a handmaiden in King's Landing, one of the sons is a sellsword in Essos, and the rest of the clan has some encounters with Ramsay Snow and House Bolton.

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 2