1 or 2 more playthroughs?

My_Name_Is_Age

I need to get the trophy for finishing on Hard (1), Finishing with no deaths (2) & finishing with no human kills (3). (Also the chapter related, "Do this bit without dying" trophies). Anyone who has already achieved these 3 trophies, would you recommend doing the no deaths, no kills run on easy THEN doing a final run on Hard, or shall I just attempt to knock it out in one go?..

Stealth games are the genre I excel in, but just want a bit of advice first.

My_Name_Is_Age.png

I'm just using chapter select to clear up ID Tags (Just got the final Nostromo log) before I kick on with hard. I'll do what's suggested and do 2 more playthroughs. The first on Hard, then the no deaths/kills on easy. I don't want my last run to be remembered for a frustrating session, so easy mode, second.

While collecting the Nostromo logs I was trying to rush and, obviously, kept dying. It was only when I had one left to collect, I remembered I can lower the difficulty.. To be honest, I didn't notice much of a change in anything.

My_Name_Is_Age.png

Really enjoying the game though as a whole. My only 2 gripes were the devastatingly long loading screens (Playing on PS3 so maybe old gen loading times), and not being able to communicate with humans.. Like a few sections when I encountered enemies and they're like "Back off or I'll shoot", would of been nice to maybe be able to negotiate my way through like a 'Deus Ex' conversation tree or something, rather than just backing away. It didn't detract from the atmosphere, I'm just nit-picking really.

My_Name_Is_Age.png

Taking the trophy set into consideration my advice is to do your first playthrough on Hard while getting all collectibles and not killing any humans, then do a second run on Easy while aiming for no deaths and cleaning up any remaining trophies. If you still need the 100 alien deaths trophy then farm that on survivor mode.

I did all of mine in my first playthrough to be safe however I think they might carry over but I'm not 100% sure. Reason being is once you pick up an ID tag I think it saves to a separate file other than your save-game file, (game progression or something like that.)

Just found this via "http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/alien-isolation/250224-alien-isolation-trophy-guide-road-map.html"

"Start a new game on Easy and finish it without being killed or killing any humans. See "One Shot" and "Mercy or Prudence?" for tips.
Your collected logs and tags will carry over to this game."

I'm going to attempt this myself now, so will update with confirmation. 

My_Name_Is_Age.png

UPDATE : 100% FINE TO START NEW GAME. Just started new game on Hard & can confirm all the ID Tags collected on previous run are all there.

Edited by My_Name_Is_Age