Anyone else MP trophies NOT auto popping?

GTAJJ

To see who's getting the same problem  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Has all your MP trophies on GTA:O popped as soon as you've transferred your character?

• Yes - All my MP trophies have popped.
    • No - Only some.
    • No - None at all.
  2. 2. If No, Have you tried going for a specific trophy to see if they will pop?

• Yes - And my chosen trophy popped
    • Yes - And my chosen trophy didn't pop
    • Yes - And a different trophy popped.

IMPORTANT!!! POSSIBLE FIX: To ping ALL the Trophies (Worked for me) Select the Slot 1 character (LEFT) NEEDS TO BE A TRANSFERRED CHARACTER FROM OLD-GEN and then go into a INVITE ONLY LOBBY. Play a MISSION or RACE (Criminal Records for me) and after you come back to FREEMODE, trophies should ping. Let me know if this works. The trophies that are transferred are only attached to Slot 1 (R* are stupid). It doesn't matter if you haven't earned your trophies on that slot as long as you active the server save through that character and they should pop. Many thanks to everyone for their input to help.

I'm Lvl 276. I transferred my character and only earned a few MP trophies automatically. My 25,50,100 hasn't popped at all so it's not guaranteed. I also did a specific trophy (Clean Sweep) and killed all 15 enemies without dying and no trophy. It hasn't even gave me the Introduction trophy yet.  :unsure:​ 

I got as soon as I entered GTA:O :

Numero Uno - all competitive games

Unnatural Selection -  10 waves of survival 

Enjoy your stay - participate in everything Los Santos has to offer

American Dream - Garage, Apartment and Insured Vehicle

I've tried getting the others but they don't pop. 

Edited by GTAJJ

Well I bought the new items and nothing so I kept buying anmo and tints for the guns then they popped. Yeah im not sure then :/

I don't know what to do. I bought the tints when I first joined and earned the full mod trophy but that's it on that end. 

you are not the only one bro, maybe the servers are being hammered right now and its not syncing the way it should...at least thats what i think. 

Sounds mean but I'm relieved it's not just me then. I was scanning around looking for a thread but clearly it's a new error.

I don't know what to do. I bought the tints when I first joined and earned the full mod trophy but that's it on that end. 

Sounds mean but I'm relieved it's not just me then. I was scanning around looking for a thread but clearly it's a new error.

the easy stuff like pimp your side arm and dialing digits popped for me when i bought something for my weapon and called a backup helicopter.

Hey just an update if they dont pop when going into online lobby , search for a new lobby then more will pop , this is what happened to me like 10 minutes ago , i went into 4 drifferent lobbies and each time it unlocked more lol i think its different for everyone but give it a time and this must be down to the servers catching up :) hope this helped :)

This is the 5th time i went into a new lobby and that finally unlocked trophies relating to levels 25 , 50 and 100 plus welcome to GTA trophy :) what a big delay lol  

Hey just an update if they dont pop when going into online lobby , search for a new lobby then more will pop , this is what happened to me like 10 minutes ago , i went into 4 drifferent lobbies and each time it unlocked more lol i think its different for everyone but give it a time and this must be down to the servers catching up :) hope this helped :)

This is the 5th time i went into a new lobby and that finally unlocked trophies relating to levels 25 , 50 and 100 plus welcome to GTA trophy :) what a big delay lol  

Cheers I'll give it a try and let everyone know if it works for me too.

Also did your trophies pop as soon as you loaded into a new lobby or did you do something in each lobby?

Edited by GTAJJ

Cheers I'll give it a try and let everyone know if it works for me too.

Also did your trophies pop as soon as you loaded into a new lobby or did you do something in each lobby?

Hey man when the loading screen was up and i was in the clouds thats when they started to auto pop for me , i do think they will pop for you i think there's a big lag with the trophies currently so fingers crossed for you :)

Hey man when the loading screen was up and i was in the clouds thats when they started to auto pop for me , i do think they will pop for you i think there's a big lag with the trophies currently so fingers crossed for you :)

Still no luck that way :(

ah dam man well i would hold out over night and log back into online tomorrow and maybe the servers will sort them selves out , last option maybe to delete game data and redownload again :)

I'm worried that there's a chance that they were meant to pop and the servers on R* side have sent the unlock trophy data to PSN which hasn't received it. 

When I entered multiplayer first after transferring my character only 2 or 3 trophies popped. after leaving to single player and re-entering multiplayer all the rest popped. I earned the trophy for monster stunts as well now but not the one for the "stunt flights". I'm sure I earned both in singleplayer on ps3