Anyone else MP trophies NOT auto popping?

GTAJJ

To see who's getting the same problem  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Has all your MP trophies on GTA:O popped as soon as you've transferred your character?

• Yes - All my MP trophies have popped.
    • No - Only some.
    • No - None at all.
  2. 2. If No, Have you tried going for a specific trophy to see if they will pop?

• Yes - And my chosen trophy popped
    • Yes - And my chosen trophy didn't pop
    • Yes - And a different trophy popped.

As soon as I started GTA:O, Numero Uno and American Dream popped.

As I finished remodelling my character, Unnatural Selection popped :D

Then I called Merryweather to trigger the rest, but only that one popped

As I started a basejump activity, all the rest came, including Weapon and Car-mod and Stunt Jump trophies, which are Solo/Online-Multi-trophies.

Funny thing is, that Social Club didn't save my last PS3-session and ranked me down from 100 to 90, but I just got all of them, including my well-deserved 100 :)

When I entered multiplayer first after transferring my character only 2 or 3 trophies popped. after leaving to single player and re-entering multiplayer all the rest popped. I earned the trophy for monster stunts as well now but not the one for the "stunt flights". I'm sure I earned both in singleplayer on ps3

Same here. Left and re entered then the rest popped.

When I entered multiplayer first after transferring my character only 2 or 3 trophies popped. after leaving to single player and re-entering multiplayer all the rest popped. I earned the trophy for monster stunts as well now but not the one for the "stunt flights". I'm sure I earned both in singleplayer on ps3

A multi error glitch. Well done R*

Same problem as you GTAJJ, got exactly the same trophies as you and did the same actions as you and no trophies pops what so ever, we're in this together bro -_-

By the way I was wondering if it might be because my character is on slot two, slot one is empty tho but dunno if that might be why my trophies wont pop?...

You raise a great point, my main character is on slot 2. I was wondering that if that would impact it but thought I'm being silly. Others should say which character slot they are on too.

So far three main techniques have been used to achieve the trophies for MP:

1) Start GTA:O, leave and rejoin = All trophies.

2) Start GTA:O, join multiple lobbies = All trophies.

3)Start GTA;O, Interact with a mission or buy items from a shop = All trophies.

1- Successfully transfer your character.

2- Successfully Log in to GTA:O.

3- Go into 1st person.

4- Trophy Rain!

Also, OP's poll doesn't work right.

Doesn't work for all.

And this forum doesn't include 'if statements' in the poll so it's the best I can do to figure out a proper solution since R* aren't saying anything as usual.

after successfully transferring the character after this mornings glitch I am now in the same boat as many of you. As stated in other posts I have received número uno and American dream. When I was quitting a session to go back to single player unnatural selection popped but nothing else so far. I have rejoined and quit Mp 3 times and even started an invite only, still nothing else but those 3.

Well the trophies that popped that youd assume were from single player like the stunt jumps are also possible to accumulate online too, so the trophies popped probably due to that. The other trohies such as rank etc may not be popping due to a number of issues today such as the patch debacle and also the small fact that some profiles wouldn't carry over if you hadn't played the PS3 version in 2014.

I spent 4 hours wsiting for the update patch, took 40 minutes to download and then when i finally found a lobby initially I recieved:

- Numero Uno

- American Dream

Zoomed back to single player and then back to online:

- Unnatural Selection

Zoomed out again and back in:

- Pop Pop Pop

The remaining online plus the two offline ones all one after the other in 8 second increments.

Just a run through of my process so hopefully youguys can do the same. Good luck.

after successfully transferring the character after this mornings glitch I am now in the same boat as many of you. As stated in other posts I have received número uno and American dream. When I was quitting a session to go back to single player unnatural selection popped but nothing else so far. I have rejoined and quit Mp 3 times and even started an invite only, still nothing else but those 3.

Is your character under slot 1 or 2 BTW? Just to see if we can find a pattern in the errors. And have you tried going to earn a trophy. I can seem to earn them again which is quite worrying.

Well the trophies that popped that youd assume were from single player like the stunt jumps are also possible to accumulate online too, so the trophies popped probably due to that. The other trohies such as rank etc may not be popping due to a number of issues today such as the patch debacle and also the small fact that some profiles wouldn't carry over if you hadn't played the PS3 version in 2014.

I spent 4 hours wsiting for the update patch, took 40 minutes to download and then when i finally found a lobby initially I recieved:

- Numero Uno

- American Dream

Zoomed back to single player and then back to online:

- Unnatural Selection

Zoomed out again and back in:

- Pop Pop Pop

The remaining online plus the two offline ones all one after the other in 8 second increments.

Just a run through of my process so hopefully youguys can do the same. Good luck.

Thanks for your input :). It seems so random at the moment. What character slot are you using at the time?

#1 Mate. The second slot was a generic character ready to edit. Skipped straight through onto my guy.

Alright cheers man. That may be the cause. I have that feeling lol.

Well that's exactly how it worked for me.

I played online for 10 minutes before I went into 1st person. Which triggered the flag check for active trophies. Because of A New Perspective...

Flag check? I don't understand. There's milestone notifications?

You raise a great point, my main character is on slot 2. I was wondering that if that would impact it but thought I'm being silly. Others should say which character slot they are on too.

Mine is on slot 2 too. The same four trophies auto popped as in first post. I got few trophies by playing, but rank trophies won't unlock.

My trophies came in too bundles first load was when i first played it before i went out then when i came home and got on the rest unlocked its probs just a slow process So don't worry people Rockstar are just dealing with huge server load again lets never forget THE GREAT ONLINE CRASH -2013 GTA ONLINE

did anyone single player stuff unlock?? tbh i want to play the story stuff again looks like ill be doing the Collectables again  ah well quick save makes it easy as shit 

Edited by Fastandslow
  • Like 1

Mine is on slot 2 too. The same four trophies auto popped as in first post. I got few trophies by playing, but rank trophies won't unlock.

Exactly the situation with me. It's adding up to the slot being the cause of the problem.

My trophies came in too bundles first load was when i first played it before i went out then when i came home and got on the rest unlocked its probs just a slow process So don't worry people Rockstar are just dealing with huge server load again lets never forget THE GREAT ONLINE CRASH -2013 GTA ONLINE

did anyone single player stuff unlock?? tbh i want to play the story stuff again looks like ill be doing the Collectables again  ah well quick save makes it easy as shit 

I'm hoping it is but the way I'm actually earning the trophies shows otherwise. If my trophy data were to already be sent from R* to PSN, doubt it would allow me to earn it again. Just for the record though. What character space are you using? Thanks :)

• Like 1

Exactly the situation with me. It's adding up to the slot being the cause of the problem.

I'm hoping it is but the way I'm actually earning the trophies shows otherwise. If my trophy data were to already be sent from R* to PSN, doubt it would allow me to earn it again. Just for the record though. What character space are you using? Thanks :)

Im guessing slot 1?  what do you guys mean slots? 

Is your character under slot 1 or 2 BTW? Just to see if we can find a pattern in the errors. And have you tried going to earn a trophy. I can seem to earn them again which is quite worrying.

Thanks for your input :). It seems so random at the moment. What character slot are you using at the time?

I'm not exactly sure which slot I am but i am on but I can tell you that when I go to " choose character " my level 107 guy is on the right hand side of the police lineup and what looks like a randomly default female character is on the left.

this is such BS. I was hoping this would work so i can unlock the ONLINE trophies and move on...now i have to spend a lot more time on MP when i dont really want to... maybe we can try an invite Session, Send me a FR and we will try it, we can boost really fast and maybe making them unlock. 

In regards to the slots, I wasn't given a choice of which slot to place my transfer in. As soon as online loaded, straight from the loading screen (not in game single play) it asked if I'd like to transfer, it gave me an alert that it would be transferred and that I'd be sent back to SP whilst this is complete. I gave it a minute then zoomed into online play where it then showed my characters in a police line up. On the left my previous guy and the right a generic default female character at rank 1.

I say this method as I'm wondering if any of you guys began online with a new character first and then loaded up your character again after playing with the new one for a bit. I can only guess as to why the generic one is in slot 1 (left) and not the way I saw it.

So as I didn't get to choose a slot but whichever character you began with could take slot 1 by default.

Edited by Myntero

When I entered, a couple auto popped, and a couple didn't.  

When I first joined, the apartment, vehicle and garage achievement auto popped.  That was it.

Did a few missions, gained a rank, and then got the 3 rank related ones.  

Still have a few that haven't popped, but I'm just waiting for Rockstar's servers to get settled.  They're obviously not 100% right now because it's impossible for me to find a lobby with more than 3 people.  It's usually a lobby by myself.