Anyone else MP trophies NOT auto popping?

GTAJJ

To see who's getting the same problem  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Has all your MP trophies on GTA:O popped as soon as you've transferred your character?

• Yes - All my MP trophies have popped.
    • No - Only some.
    • No - None at all.
  2. 2. If No, Have you tried going for a specific trophy to see if they will pop?

• Yes - And my chosen trophy popped
    • Yes - And my chosen trophy didn't pop
    • Yes - And a different trophy popped.

Yup that did the trick. I also had a Slot 2 Level 100 Character and i created a New Slot One Char and all MP Trophies popped including all Stunts.

I did the same and trophy popped ! Basicly I just created a new character then I got the introduction trophy, then joined an ongoing mission and got most of the trophies including the stunts! but missing level 100 trophy, robbing the 20 store and winning 5 races with an upgraded vehicule I think, I will let you know if I unlock them and how I did so

I did this as well and only got the off the plane trophy. This is getting old and sad...

That's what happenned to me and I went through my phone and selected joining and ongoing contact mission and everything popped, give it a try, actually except my level 100 trophy and two others, wich sucks because I'm 146 so it's pretty tricky to gain a level see if I'm going to unlock the trophy..

That's what happenned to me and I went through my phone and selected joining and ongoing contact mission and everything popped, give it a try, actually except my level 100 trophy and two others, wich sucks because I'm 146 so it's pretty tricky to gain a level see if I'm going to unlock the trophy..

Everything finally popped. I have been having lots of trouble getting into the online portion and i used Zombielover84's tip to help complete the auto pop run,

Here is what i did:

Prior to discovering i had any problems when i first joined online with my transferred 107 character i received the same 3 trophies that everyone was getting: "Numero Uno" "American Dream", "Unnatural Selection".

-Using Zombielover's84 method which can be found here: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/grand-theft-auto-v/252593-fix-gta-online-trophies-not-popping.html I was able to get " off the plane".

At this point i'm getting frustrated because the servers are not allowing me to join games however while i'm in the overhead view of the entire city (using the newly created character) a new group of trophies pop: "full refund" crew cut" "enjoy your stay" even though i got kicked back to single player because i failed to join the server..

-Getting a little impatient i was able to force 2 of them: "Dialing digits" "Clean Sweep" with the slot 2 level 107 character.

What finally got me the rest of the trophies was this combination: Single player-> online: choose newly created slot 1 character-> wait for server join failure-> repeat.

It was during the "wait for server join failure to occur" with the newly created character that the rest of my trophies unlocked. They did not unlock all at once (pimp my sidearm and show off took an additional failure) but they did eventually appear.

I think we are all correct about the slot 2 vs slot 1, its somehow messing with the trophy detection. It was a messy convoluted road but that's what worked for me.

Everything finally popped. I have been having lots of trouble getting into the online portion and i used Zombielover84's tip to help complete the auto pop run,

Here is what i did:

Prior to discovering i had any problems when i first joined online with my transferred 107 character i received the same 3 trophies that everyone was getting: "Numero Uno" "American Dream", "Unnatural Selection".

-Using Zombielover's84 method which can be found here: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/grand-theft-auto-v/252593-fix-gta-online-trophies-not-popping.html I was able to get " off the plane".

At this point i'm getting frustrated because the servers are not allowing me to join games however while i'm in the overhead view of the entire city (using the newly created character) a new group of trophies pop: "full refund" crew cut" "enjoy your stay" even though i got kicked back to single player because i failed to join the server..

-Getting a little impatient i was able to force 2 of them: "Dialing digits" "Clean Sweep" with the slot 2 level 107 character.

What finally got me the rest of the trophies was this combination: Single player-> online: choose newly created slot 1 character-> wait for server join failure-> repeat.

It was during the "wait for server join failure to occur" with the newly created character that the rest of my trophies unlocked. They did not unlock all at once (pimp my sidearm and show off took an additional failure) but they did eventually appear.

I think we are all correct about the slot 2 vs slot 1, its somehow messing with the trophy detection. It was a messy convoluted road but that's what worked for me.

I'll give this a try in a bit, I'll let you guys know :unsure:

EDIT : Didn't work for me, still missing a few trophies, god that sucks....

Edited by dee-lan

I'm wondering if maybe I messed up because when I created a character on slot one, it was written that it was an imported character, even tho I created it on PS4, and I got a few trophies, and then when I couldnt get any more I decided to delete it and create another one in case it might unlock some new trophies, but this time it doesnt say that it's an imported character so I'm wondering if the whole " imported character " is making a difference..

Edited by dee-lan

Im guessing slot 1?  what do you guys mean slots? 

On GTA Online you have 2 character slots. Due to the loss of my character in slot one back in Oct 2013, I made a new one in Slot 2 (hoping Slot 1 would appear again) but ever since I earned all MP trophies on the slot 2 character. Everyone that's having problems seems to be using slot 2 characters for their main one.

I'm not exactly sure which slot I am but i am on but I can tell you that when I go to " choose character " my level 107 guy is on the right hand side of the police lineup and what looks like a randomly default female character is on the left.

Yes that is your slot 2 character. I bet you that's the reason.

this is such BS. I was hoping this would work so i can unlock the ONLINE trophies and move on...now i have to spend a lot more time on MP when i dont really want to... maybe we can try an invite Session, Send me a FR and we will try it, we can boost really fast and maybe making them unlock. 

If that was to me, sure add me but I have uni and stuff so I'm on and off ATM. Hence why I was hoping I could blast through this shit of a game (yes I know and now ashamed of my PSN ID haha)

Edited by GTAJJ

On GTA Online you have 2 character slots. Due to the loss of my character in slot one back in Oct 2013, I made a new one in Slot 2 (hoping Slot 1 would appear again) but ever since I earned all MP trophies on the slot 2 character. Everyone that's having problems seems to be using slot 2 characters for their main one.

Yes that is your slot 2 character. I bet you that's the reason.

If that was to me, sure add me but I have uni and stuff so I'm on and off ATM. Hence why I was hoping I could blast through this shit of a game (yes I know and now ashamed of my PSN ID haha)

I am now missing just 3 Trophies:

The Midnight Club

GTA Online: Use custom vehicles to win 5 races.

Backseat Driver

GTA Online: Direct a driver to 1st place as co-driver in Rally Mode.

Run Like The Wind

GTA Online: Survive with a Bounty on your head.

we can start an online session and just knock these out and i can help you with the same if you dont have them already. 

In regards to the slots, I wasn't given a choice of which slot to place my transfer in. As soon as online loaded, straight from the loading screen (not in game single play) it asked if I'd like to transfer, it gave me an alert that it would be transferred and that I'd be sent back to SP whilst this is complete. I gave it a minute then zoomed into online play where it then showed my characters in a police line up. On the left my previous guy and the right a generic default female character at rank 1.

I say this method as I'm wondering if any of you guys began online with a new character first and then loaded up your character again after playing with the new one for a bit. I can only guess as to why the generic one is in slot 1 (left) and not the way I saw it.

So as I didn't get to choose a slot but whichever character you began with could take slot 1 by default.

No,  the slots transfer over too. The left character is slot 1 and the right is slot 2, just like in the old gen version. From what you described, you're using slot one character - seems like that's the one with all the unlocks.

It took around 30 min for me to get all MP trophies to popup and not in order.

So probably you have to play few minutes till you get them all. But I think they will popup eventually.

When I entered, a couple auto popped, and a couple didn't.  

When I first joined, the apartment, vehicle and garage achievement auto popped.  That was it.

Did a few missions, gained a rank, and then got the 3 rank related ones.  

Still have a few that haven't popped, but I'm just waiting for Rockstar's servers to get settled.  They're obviously not 100% right now because it's impossible for me to find a lobby with more than 3 people.  It's usually a lobby by myself.  

i get another platinum medal but not get decorated trophy; now i 've 31 platinum medals and no relative trophy

in my social club profile i've 0 platinum medals, in game 31.

social club says that i've unlocked trophies about level and jump, in game 0.

F...ing service

Here is what i did:

Ive just got to rank 25 and no trophy has popped do i need to start a new character?

What character slots are you all using? Thanks

IMPORTANT!!!: To ping ALL the Trophies (Worked for me) Select the Slot 1 character (LEFT) NEEDS TO BE A TRANSFERRED CHARACTERand then go into a INVITE ONLY LOBBY. Play a MISSION or RACE (Criminal Records for me) and after you come back to FREEMODE, trophies should ping. Let me know if this works. The trophies that are transferred are only attached to Slot 1 (R* are stupid). It doesn't matter if you haven't earned your trophies on that slot as long as you active the server save. they should pop. Many thanks to everyone for their input to help.

Edited by GTAJJ

No,  the slots transfer over too. The left character is slot 1 and the right is slot 2, just like in the old gen version. From what you described, you're using slot one character - seems like that's the one with all the unlocks.

What character slots are you all using? Thanks

IMPORTANT!!!: To ping ALL the Trophies (Worked for me) Select the Slot 1 character (LEFT) and then go into a INVITE ONLY LOBBY. Play a MISSION or RACE (Criminal Records for me) and after you come back to FREEMODE, trophies should ping. Let me know if this works. The trophies that are transferred are only attached to Slot 1 (R* are stupid). It doesn't matter if you haven't earned your trophies on that slot as long as you active the server save. they should pop. Many thanks to everyone for their input to help.

Didnt work for me unfortunatly, I'm gonna try to go on GTA V on PS3, create a new character in slot one, import it to PS4 and see if trophies pops, I'll let you guys know ;)

how is this even possible, by default a xfer character always goes on the right (slot 2)

When you create a character to the left it automaticly is a transferred character if the one on the right was a transferred one BUT if you delete it (like I did) no matter how much characters you create they won't be marked as " transferred ", its a weird system but its how it goes and so far it seems that only characters with the " transferred " written on the mugshot board gets trophies :S

did anyone single player stuff unlock?? tbh i want to play the story stuff again looks like ill be doing the Collectables again ah well quick save makes it easy as shit

So far the only single player trophy to unlock during the auto pop character transfer process is the "show off" stunt jumps trophy. I personally love that this one snaked through because although I am an atrocious pilot I hated the stunt jump collectibles the most.

Edited by stitchesnscars

When you create a character to the left it automaticly is a transferred character if the one on the right was a transferred one BUT if you delete it (like I did) no matter how much characters you create they won't be marked as " transferred ", its a weird system but its how it goes and so far it seems that only characters with the " transferred " written on the mugshot board gets trophies :S

sorry but i still dont get this reasoning, maybe im a bit slow today, 

A. I transfered a character from PS3 to PS4, it was automatically now on the right side, and i have the ability to create a new character left side, which is slot one....how my my transfered character going to be on left? its always going to be slot 2, or if someone can explain it better that would be great, i have 3 trophies left and its driving me nuts that i have tried everything and nothing works. 

A. I transfered a character from PS3 to PS4, it was automatically now on the right side, and i have the ability to create a new character left side, which is slot one....how my my transfered character going to be on left? its always going to be slot 2, or if someone can explain it better that would be great, i have 3 trophies left and its driving me nuts that i have tried everything and nothing works. 

Maybe I explained wrong but what GTAJJ meant by " the character on the left must be a transfered character " is that you need to create a new character on the first slot (left side) and go play with it online, the " transfered character " part will only be seen if you go to character selection and then you will see you two characters, the new one on the left side, and your main one on the right, and basicly to get the trophy working your left character needs to have " transfered character " written on the sign he is holding, like your main character wich stands to his right, its not gonna switch and make your main character go to the left, it's just that what is supposed to be a new created character is gonna be considered a " transfered character " by the game instead of a fresh PS4 character, is it more clear now maybe ? :lol:

I think the problem is that you do not have any control over which slot the character is in. I think initially when we all created characters (last year) they were all slot 1 characters (appeared on left hand side of the lineup). GTA online was a complete wreck last year causing many characters to get spontaneously deleted. When these people (myself included) started up a new character they were designated as "slot 2" characters (right side of the lineup).

The issue appears to be that the trophy system for the PS4  immediately recognizes slot 1 characters, who have completed all of the online characters immediately and allows all online related trophies to pop. Whereas we slot 2 folks, who have also completed everything last gen, have to manipulate the server somehow (still no proven method yet) in order to force our trophies to pop.

I personally created a new character for slot 1 and repeatedly switched between that character my slot 2 (lvl 107 guy) character and single player mode and got them to pop. The only trophies that popped while i attempted to log into my slot 2 level 107 guy was American Dream, Numero Uno and unnatural selection. The others popped when i attempted to log into the newly created slot 1 character. When i say attempted I mean that i tried to log on and was booted from the server before ever starting because of the timeout, most of these trophies popped while i was looking at the over head sky view prior to the game zooming in on your online character. I was and still am having lots of trouble getting into online lobbies.

There does not currently appear to be a way to make your slot 2 character take the place of the slot 1 character. If we could somehow swap the two we could probably eliminate this problem.

It says I don't have any character to transfer, I think it may be because you can only transfer once I think, well, I'll have to wait for Rockstar to fix this I guess, congrats on your trophies man ;)

Thanks. You'll get them. You might as well 100% SP

how is this even possible, by default a xfer character always goes on the right (slot 2)

No. Both slots are transferable 1 is left and 2 is right, just like old gen. You said you main character is in Slot 2 which is the RIGHT SIDE CHARACTER. You need Slot 1 character to be transferred to get the server to detect all trophies.

Thanks you have been very helpful. Looking back on things I now remember that your reasoning for the slot 2 character is spot on, because I got s crewed over by the character loss during the gta online launch from last year which caused the slot 2 business.

You're welcome. We're either are or have been all in the same boat and since R* are lazy, we have to work together a find the source of the problem. And find the reason why. Has anything helped for you.

So far the only single player trophy to unlock during the auto pop character transfer process is the "show off" stunt jumps trophy. I personally love that this one snaked through because although I am an atrocious pilot I hated the stunt jump collectibles the most.

The stunt jumps are car/bike related. You mean the knife flights which you need to do again aha

Right sorry if I wasn't clear. You need a SLOT 1 CHARACTER on the PS3 version so when you transferred characters you would have a SLOT 1 TRANSFERRED CHARACTER On the PS4.

SLOT 1 is LEFT SIDE ONLY and seems to be that only source of auto popping trophies. Hope this helps.

I think the problem is that you do not have any control over which slot the character is in. I think initially when we all created characters (last year) they were all slot 1 characters (appeared on left hand side of the lineup). GTA online was a complete wreck last year causing many characters to get spontaneously deleted. When these people (myself included) started up a new character they were designated as "slot 2" characters (right side of the lineup).

The issue appears to be that the trophy system for the PS4  immediately recognizes slot 1 characters, who have completed all of the online characters immediately and allows all online related trophies to pop. Whereas we slot 2 folks, who have also completed everything last gen, have to manipulate the server somehow (still no proven method yet) in order to force our trophies to pop.

I personally created a new character for slot 1 and repeatedly switched between that character my slot 2 (lvl 107 guy) character and single player mode and got them to pop. The only trophies that popped while i attempted to log into my slot 2 level 107 guy was American Dream, Numero Uno and unnatural selection. The others popped when i attempted to log into the newly created slot 1 character. When i say attempted I mean that i tried to log on and was booted from the server before ever starting because of the timeout, most of these trophies popped while i was looking at the over head sky view prior to the game zooming in on your online character. I was and still am having lots of trouble getting into online lobbies.

There does not currently appear to be a way to make your slot 2 character take the place of the slot 1 character. If we could somehow swap the two we could probably eliminate this problem.

You do. Slot one characters go to the left and Slot 2 on the right. You need a Slot 1 transferred character from old to new to make the server auto pop trophies. I also lost my first character and created my main one in Slot 2 but luckily I made a girl one too back in slot 1 after  finding out R* can't find our characters.

My method (Located in OP) shows you how to manipulate the servers as I did it. You need that SLOT 1 TRANSFERRED CHARACTER.

Same. I have trouble with online but I hate this game (ironic I know) and thankful that SP is all for me to do now. And no you can't. Whatever slot your old gen is in will be exactly put into the same on new.

Edited by GTAJJ