Single player trophies glitched?

ThommieKarlsson

The game doesn't sync to socialclub if you don't have the patch installed.

Uhh.

That's because it's outdated just like how online multiplayers becoming unplayable once there's a new version out, simple as that.

Just update your game when you want to play online or you're done getting story mode trophies.

All you need to is do almost all of the requirements of the trophy then re-install GTA V, then play and complete the requirements for those trophies then it will pop.

You can download the update but be sure to pause it, if you're on PS4, so it won't install the update the next time you're going to play.

It already took me 4 re-installs.

I still have 2 story mode trophies to get then after that I'll be playing GTA Online for the trophies.

Edited by ipot_04

I reinstalled the game once, when the last mission and 100% progress trophies didn't unlock, (I have had a save at 99%, thank god), atfer that the trophies are unlocked. Then another trophy (Solid gold, baby!) didn't pop, I just deleted my profile save data, then earned the 70th gold again, and now it popped. After that my last trophy (Kifflom) popped with patch already installed again. Intresting.

I had no problem with many of the trophies mentioned in this thread. Untill just now when I couldn't get out of your depth after trying twice.

How do you delete the update/patch? And not the entire game installation? I can't find it anywhere and nobody seems to mention how.

And after some research this apparently isn't even possible. You need to actually delete the entire game, reinstall it and then not install the update to do this? This is awful.

Finding a shark in the first place can be really easy or hard depending on your luck it seems.

Edited by ConcealedFirearm

Dom's last mission won't show and the rampages trophy did not pop...  <_<

Here's my latest problem with this game:

im going for 100% story completion, with 69/69 missions completed, 17/20 strangers and freaks completed, 8/42 hobbies and interests, 14/14 random events and *2/16 miscellaneous which is where the problem is.* I have completed at least 9 miscellaneous which can be verifed on the social club website checklist but isn't registering on the in game percentage. It still says im on 2/16 even though i have done more than 2 and it has auto saved after each miscellaneous i have completed. The hobbies and interests number still increases with each one i complete but the miscellaneous ones does not for some reason. HELP

R*s Responce:

Hello Razza19-90,

Thanks for contacting Rockstar Support!

Would you be able to send us a video showing this issue occurring?

We appreciate your co-operation.

Cheers,

Krsna

Rockstar Support

Did you complete all parachute jumps? Doms last mission should appear after you complete them.

Good idea... Thanks.

I got the out of your depth trophy!

1. First of all instead of trying as Trevor I thought I'd try to play as Franklin instead.

2. After reading a wiki page on sharks I found out a shark is scripted to appear if you go to the end of the map (where your boat stops functioning and you sink). Then waited about 15 seconds as the shark circled me, got ate, and the trophy unlocked :D

-

Just got San Andreas Sightseer too. If you have trouble with this make sure to explore all the coastlines too, all the water needs to be explored too (you need about 99.9% explored out of all the water/land)

I only need 1 more trophy which is the nuclear waste trophy from Story mode then I can completely focus on the online trophies.

I think I'll just make a backup save when I got 29/30 then I'll try to get the last one without re-installing, if the trophy doesn't pop then I'll just re-install the game.

Had a nightmare so far with trophies. Final mission trophy took 4 replays. Stunt jump trophy popped after I reinstalled the game. Deliver an unsuspecting victim to the cult didn't pop until the 3rd delivery. Rampages hasn't popped, maybe I need to gold them all, I'm not sure. Spent 5 hours with a guide collecting all the spaceship parts, handed them to the stranger and what do you know, no fricking trophy. Also rob 20 stores online hasn't popped, even though they all gave green ticks on them. I was so looking forward to this game as I never bothered with the PS3 version, and it does look gorgeous, but I'm getting really rather annoyed with it.

Three Man Army really won't unlock. I've tried to play as all 3 even and tried to go out for a drink first too. Nothing works. This might work if I reinstall the game entirely or something. That's a hassle though for something that might not even work.

It's either you wait for a patch from R* to fix the glitch in trophies or you reinstall GTA V and play without thing it.

It's not really a hassle unless you got data cap on your connection.

It's either you wait for a patch from R* to fix the glitch in trophies or you reinstall GTA V and play without thing it.

It's not really a hassle unless you got data cap on your connection.

It it quite the hassle, also considering I don't even know if it's gonna work. What do you mean by "play without thing it"?

I imagine you mean playing without patching it. I guess I could give it a shot.. a lot of effort for one trophy though and god only knows how many more times I might have to do this.

I'm also not sure if this will get patched at all though.

I disconnected my social club account and signed out of PSN then went back into the game and now the trophy unlocked! I knew there'd be a way around having to reinstall.

Same here. Gta online for now i guess

I haven't played the game in a over a week, steering clear of the game entirely until it's fixed as I have plenty of other games to play for now.

Regarding the "Kifflom!" trophy, I'm stuck on Wearing the Truth. I bought the robes, got the email about waiting 24 hours for delivery, waited over 24 in-game hours by sleeping a few times, and it never came. I bought a couple more robes, slept even more, still nothing. I read some advice about the robes getting delivered if you step out of the bedroom and/or Michael's house, switching to another character, etc. and still nothing. I'm afraid I'll either have to set this aside for now or start a new save just to get it. Thank God the Epsilon missions don't have to be done to get "Career Criminal," though.

UPDATE: I finally got the robes, by accidentally killing myself... :facepalm:

Edited by PlanetSurvival

Play OFFLINE ! 

Settings > PSN > Sign out > Run GTA V Solo

Fix all no pop trophies ;)

Nice, that's good. May give that a go if I get impatient before the patch.

Kifflom! trophy did not unlock despite being offline at the time. Might have to reinstall the game entirely if I want this. Someone said he got all the trophies "in one go". Not sure if that means he had to redo everything or if he just loaded up his save in the unpatched game and that unlocked the trophies.

Ok so after trying to reinstall which did take a good 45 minutes altogether. I loaded up my autosave of right after finishing the last Epsilon mission where I still get the call about me being a traitor. No trophy though and my latest save is from before I ran 5 miles in the desert. This has not improved my mood. Epsilon missions are bad enough without this happening.

On top of that if I sign into PSN it keeps trying to download the patch on its own even while I'm in the game. Think I'll take a break from this game and see if any upcoming patches might fix this mess. Although I kinda doubt it.

Hey guys was having a problem getting Solid Gold Baby to pop had done 72 missions gold , no trophy was freaking out and then my buddy reminded me that the assassination missions golds dont count to the total 70 needed ! , did another mission gold and got the trophy.

Another thing thats glitched is the spaceship parts trophy I gathered all of the 50 parts handed it in to Omega and got no trophy so started another save and am going through it to the point i can get a helicopter and gather them again at the moment.

Well I have Kifflom! now. I had to load an older save from before I ran 5 miles. I did it with the latest patch installed and while online. Instead of stealing the money in the final mission I just let them give me the tractor thing and the trophy unlocked. From this I deduce that trophies probably just kind of unlock whenever they feel like it.

Rock Stars support are one of the worst support.

I uninstalled the game and uninstalled the update 1.04

Then reinstalled the game. And paused update 1.04.

Tried or glitched trophies and they are all working fine now. Update 1.04 is really causing trophies to glitch. And R* is throwing this at Sony PSN as being PSN issue.

Nice, that's good. May give that a go if I get impatient before the patch.

Playing offline without uninstalling Update 1.04 didn't work for me :(

Rock Stars support are one of the worst support.

I uninstalled the game and uninstalled the update 1.04

Then reinstalled the game. And paused update 1.04.

Tried or glitched trophies and they are all working fine now. Update 1.04 is really causing trophies to glitch. And R* is throwing this at Sony PSN as being PSN issue.

Playing offline without uninstalling Update 1.04 didn't work for me :(

I'm still waiting, not confident any of these trophies will unlock correctly until there's a patch, if any.

I'm still waiting, not confident any of these trophies will unlock correctly until there's a patch, if any.

Problem is R* support is in denial that there is a problem at their side :( which made me think it will take awhile to get fixed.

So I uninstalled the updates and will finish the single player mode without 1.04 update.

Something is wrong with this update. Trophies work normally without it