Single player trophies glitched?

ThommieKarlsson

Ever since the last update my copy of GTA V have had issues.

I've had small freezes, the game very often now freezes for a second or two. Pretty constant.

The performance seems worse overall, did not need this update, My game worked perfectly after the "moving tree update".

I did a private fair mission hoping to get "All's Fare in Love and War". I got the call, did the mission perfectly (got the one with a girl scriptwriter who wanted to go shopping) but did not get a trophy :(

(edit: Thinking about it it, the trophy might have glitched because of Lizard Squad and psn being unstable. If I had been offline while playing it maybe would have worked, seeing as you can see trophys popping while offline even if you can't see the trophy list. Will try later.)

And now, just recently while playing a mission my game just restarted itself into the prologue mission...

I'm very close to complete the story, only have 2 missions to go and was excited to play but the game feels unplayable right now. Hoping that rockstar release a new update after Lizard squad are done and I can use psn again.

Edited by The_Last_Proxy

update: i finished the game but no To Live or Die in Los Santos trophy, shit

I had the same issue, i went with C in the end and it didn't pop however when i replayed missions A and B for the gold medals it popped as soon as i finished the first one i did.

replay one of those two and it should pop

- Altruist Acolyte 

A Fair Day's Pay 

Both have not popped for me. Really hoping there is a fix, anyone?

UPDATE: I closed the application, because I usually leave my games on replayed the mission to gain A Fair Day's Pay and got it I'm going to try and get a hitchhiker now and do the cult trophy will edit and tell you results.

Seems that If you closed the application and try it they will pop.

EDIT: I did Altruist Acolyte after closing my application and it popped, so glad I got these both and it didn't play up.

I recommend everyone having trouble go to the 'options on the application' so on the home menu on your GTA:V then click 'close application'

Worked for me, got my two to pop let me know how you guys go?

Edited by NadeShady
  • Like 1

damn I was planning on buying a PS4 with this game but with all these issues maybe I should wait and get another bundle? Or is this overreacting?

The game works fine for the most part. It's just the trophies that might not unlock at random. If you do care about trophies it might be wise to wait untill they patch the game but there's no guarantee they'll even care enough to dedicate man-hours to fixing the trophies.

The game works fine for the most part. It's just the trophies that might not unlock at random. If you do care about trophies it might be wise to wait untill they patch the game but there's no guarantee they'll even care enough to dedicate man-hours to fixing the trophies.

Seems like there is a couple of issues maybe just grab something else? farcry 4 is pretty great I recommend

thanks guys I'll think about it, it's just I already have the plat on PS3 and I don't want to do the online part all over again

They've already said they're looking into fixing the trophy issues, so I'm not sure I'd worry about them just throwing their hands up and saying "sorry about your luck, trophy people."

The trophy "San Andreas Sightseer" hasn't popped for me even though my What's New Wall showed myself discovering 100% of San Andreas. It's the only trophy so far to date at the time of this post that has glitched out for me. Will try suggestions and post back announcing if it solved my problem or not.

The trophy "San Andreas Sightseer" hasn't popped for me even though my What's New Wall showed myself discovering 100% of San Andreas. It's the only trophy so far to date at the time of this post that has glitched out for me. Will try suggestions and post back announcing if it solved my problem or not.

I managed to get it a while after it said I had 100% explored, I just kept flying and it eventually popped.

That's what I tried to do, I played for about four hours today and still nothing. : S

That really sucks. That's why I haven't bothered playing the story or anything yet on the PS4 version, until it's fixed, I hope.

Very glitchy so i started New game and stayed offline the entire time. But boring since you cant use PS4 Chat to chat With friends. but better than starting all over. Hoping for trophies to pop when they should. No problem offline. Being online may cause it to  Glitch i Guess :rolleyes::unsure: 

• Like 2

Very glitchy so i started New game and stayed offline the entire time. But boring since you cant use PS4 Chat to chat With friends. but better than starting all over. Hoping for trophies to pop when they should. No problem offline. Being online may cause it to  Glitch i Guess :rolleyes::unsure:

So you've had success with all trophies while being offline?

Yes Everything are poping when they should. Still haven't finished trough. When i was online a few didnt pop -_-

Yeah it's pretty common I've heard for some online ones not to work. 

Update: I want to announce that after followling dee-lan 's instructions, I deleted my game data and reinstalled it without the update patch seemed to work. I got the "San Andreas Sightseer" trophy after loading into story mode. 

I've had a few issues with Trophies not popping like the Kifflom,Bounty Target etc. but once I disconnected from the Internet and reloade the game I just completed the trophy again and it popped.

I'm going to get all remainder of SP Trophies while offline incase something goes wrong and I have to start all over again lol

I've had a few issues with Trophies not popping like the Kifflom,Bounty Target etc. but once I disconnected from the Internet and reloade the game I just completed the trophy again and it popped.

I'm going to get all remainder of SP Trophies while offline incase something goes wrong and I have to start all over again lol

Sounds like the solution is being offline, looks like I'm going to start playing the story again. :D