Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ThommieKarlsson

Single player trophies glitched?

206 posts in this topic

I was going to getting all the Singleplayer Trophies I have on PS3 too, still pretty much at the beginning of the game(Prologue + 2 missions, 1 freak, 1-2 random events, 2-3 hobbys done), but after reading this here, a lot of trophies are buggy. Solutions here seem to be playing without internet connection and saves for safety on critical moments. Now the last post here is over 2 years old, but I assume and guess, it's still not fixed by now, eh?

On 2/3/2018 at 7:53 PM, Rewemarkt66 said:

I was going to getting all the Singleplayer Trophies I have on PS3 too, still pretty much at the beginning of the game(Prologue + 2 missions, 1 freak, 1-2 random events, 2-3 hobbys done), but after reading this here, a lot of trophies are buggy. Solutions here seem to be playing without internet connection and saves for safety on critical moments. Now the last post here is over 2 years old, but I assume and guess, it's still not fixed by now, eh?

Like some I read on the previous page, I never had problems with trophies unlocking when it was earned.

The only issue I ever had was after transferring to PS4 where It took about 2 weeks for all the online trophies I got on PS3 to pop but that was it.

I didnt even know some players had problems to be honest.

I'd do multiple saves anyway, never know if/when you want to go back & try something different.

Ah, ok^^ I just stay save and play without Internet, I got the shark trophy without trouble. Yeah, online took a little(Tough not 2 weeks) run around with a friend back then andafter awhile it suddenly started to bling all trophies I had on PS3 that you can do online(So the monster stunt trophy too)

On 11/18/2014 at 10:15 PM, ThommieKarlsson said:

I have delivered a hitchhiker to the Altruist cult and delivered a bounty alive, but none of these trophies have poped.

Have anyone else experienced this problem or am I doing something wrong?

yeah i had this with one trophy but it fixed then it happened to close shave which pissed me off

So after getting almost every singleplayer trophy(Exclude the 70 gold medals, 20 left to go), I can say, playing without internet connection on PS4 worked fine, every trophy cameas it should been, no problems at all.

Street races doesn't work, I need the last 3 street races to finish my 100% but Hao just doesn't text me... switching to online and back, saving to another slot, sleeping and killing myself just doesn't work.

EDIT: Apparently to make Hao to text you'll need to switch characters to Michael or Trevor and just do other stuff like getting collectibles, after 10-15 collectibles switching back to Franklin triggers the Hao text and street race immediately. Just repeat this 3 or 4 times depending on how more races you have. If you collected every collectible then do other things like strangers and freaks or random events.

Edited by Awakening