Game freeze!

My_Name_Is_Age

Doing my hard run, & managed to get the 'Hide, Run, Survive' trophy. As soon as I hit the elevator call button...FREEZE! To the point I couldn't even exit to XMB! As if this game wasn't hard enough sitting through the loading times, now this happens?!

I really like this game, but the more I play, the more problems I seem to encounter. Just a warning to you all.

My_Name_Is_Age.png

It only happened the once, & that aside, I've had no issues. The loading times are stressful though & a certain thing that happens.. ; Sometimes I'll open a door and it will open instantly... Then, say I die and have to open the same door, IF the Alien is within range, it oddly takes forever to open, just beeping & flashing for ages. Almost to entice the alien to your location, which I find slightly weird.

My_Name_Is_Age.png

ANOTHER ISSUE ENCOUNTERED : Thank god for dual saves as I was on the final mission doing my hard run, and just escaped the nest and just by the airlock, it auto-saved on me at the checkpoint 'Release the Torrens'...But I was on fire. So each time I started again...Dead. Also, when I loaded previous save and got back to that point, I was on fire...constantly... even putting on space suit in the airlock. It wasn't draining my health this time, but I couldn't see the tracker. I'm hesitant about going for the One Shot trophy now, as it seems the more you play, the more issues pop up.