Well, this is an interesting list

devourerplease

• 1 month later...

Can anyone confirm whether there is a list for PS4? The trophy list here just says PS3 and Vita, and I can't find a PS4 list...

I'm confused too, does this mean that the PS4 version of the game doesn't have any trophies? Didn't think that was possible. I can't find the PS4 list on my trophy websites.

Edit: i have the PS4 version of the game in my basket right now, but i'm a bit afraid to buy it.

Edited by Intresseklubben

Me too!

I also can't find an answer to whether the PS4 version has trophies via Google. Just tweeted the devs who assured me it does.

@rain_games: @StrickenBiged yeah, it does

There's a list on PS4, it's this list. They updated this list a little while ago to show it but we haven't updated it to show those changes on this site - I'll let Sly know to fix that tomorrow  ;)

Me too!

I also can't find an answer to whether the PS4 version has trophies via Google. Just tweeted the devs who assured me it does.

It's likely the list hasn't yet been uploaded to the network yet. Either that or it shares the same list. It wouldn't be the first trophy list with incorrect platforms listed.

Me too!

Started up the PS4 version of the game yesterday and I can confirm that it is a shared list between PS4/PS3/Vita :D

Intresseklubben.png

Edited by Intresseklubben

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...