One Shot Trophy

My_Name_Is_Age

My gut is telling me that you won't get the trophy. Basically when you die, it takes you to the load game screen (as you know) but what will happen is a small save icon will appear in the top right of the screen. When this happens it means it has soft saved your death and registered it. The only way to get around it would be to load previous save (rather than current save) to be safe.

But if you are only an hour in, may as well start again from scratch to be sure :) My advice would be to delete any game save data on your system before you start again too as sometimes that can cause issues (happened to me)

Good luck! 

Also I just got done with my playthrough upload:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKxnVan8oOE5KRF0MoyJ0NhPFHZ-TlzZ4

That will get you all ID tags, One shot, no human kills, all the level specific stealth trophies etc. Feel free to use it :)

• Like 2

Nice! I'll use that for the One Shot trophy. I'm playing Hard & yet to kill a human, (Up to the nest in core) but I know there's the tricky section a little later with the marshals. Missing 16 ID Tags too which i'll focus on during my Easy/One Shot run. Much appreciated.

My_Name_Is_Age.png

Pointless update : Just managed to Navigate reactor maintenance without dying on Hard, and no save exploit. Wooo for me!

Edited by My_Name_Is_Age

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

After my second run on easy trophy dosen`t pop :/ 

I`m preety sure that every alien attacks I have save reload the current save. But the thing is about the facehuggers. Couple of times in mission 14 (and later) facehugger jumped on my face (I was manage to pause and reload the current save every time -because the tape icon didin`t appear). But the starngest thing is that after mission 14 the trophy Mind Your Step was pop. So I dont kno why after my whole second run I still didin`t get the One Shot trophy :/

So now after my second run my question is: can I reload my game at the begining of mission 14 and start over to the end (with the previous save thing), or I must play entire game from start?