Master Architect glitch

tartandon

Nope, it worked fine for me I'm afraid...

You need to complete all the Cafe missions before the last one can be purchased. When you go to the Renovations desk, it should say 5/5 at the top.

Had a quick Google, and it looks like other users are having the same issue.

Double check your notifications settings on the PS4. I turned mine off once whilst watching a film and forgot about it. I was pulling my hair out wondering why I wasn't getting any trophies. Turned out I was, they just weren't "popping" with a notification like they usually do.

It worked for me, however they are a lot of report that it is indeed glitch. It seems that something at some point in the game makes it impossible to earn. I purchased everything very soon into the game before I got any upgrade. Not sure if buying before finishing the game affects it but it could be something to look at.

To prevent my game from glitching the trophy i bought 4/5 upgrades then did all the missions and after that came back and did the final upgrade (by then i had so much money too :D).

also if you're worried about the other glitched trophy (ransacking versailles) just find a collectable guide for that area because sometimes the cockades/chests are invisible on the map.

• 2 weeks later...

I completed all the other trophies, then went back to get the master architect trophy. I back up my Unity saved data to USB and then delted it from the PS4.

I played through the first 2 memories from the beginning up until co-op is unlocked. I then did the final heist mission (the one at the museum). I made sure there were 4 players in the game and then I just stood on the top of the museum until the other players got the treasure, so that I didn't have to take part on the mission.

Doing this twice meant that I had enough money for all the cafe upgrades. i bought all 5 upgrades and the trophy popped (along with my platinum).

This could have been a really great game if it wasn't for the framerate glitches and other graphical glitches with the character getting stuck in hedges and being unable to go in and out of cover sometimes.

I prefer the way they did the multiplayer with co-op replacing what they had in previous games but the graphical issues were SO frustrating.

• Like 1

I completed all the other trophies, then went back to get the master architect trophy. I back up my Unity saved data to USB and then delted it from the PS4.

I played through the first 2 memories from the beginning up until co-op is unlocked. I then did the final heist mission (the one at the museum). I made sure there were 4 players in the game and then I just stood on the top of the museum until the other players got the treasure, so that I didn't have to take part on the mission.

Doing this twice meant that I had enough money for all the cafe upgrades. i bought all 5 upgrades and the trophy popped (along with my platinum).

I have to do the same :/

i hate the people who act like you did in the heist mission. very dishonest.

• 6 months later...

I had to do this too and it worked for me. Wasted 2 hours going through the first 2 memories again and the heist, but oh well, I have the plat. :P

i hate the people who act like you did in the heist mission. very dishonest.

In my original save file I obviously did a lot of worked and usually was leading the heist. I don't think it's horrible if someone is doing a heist mission cause a trophy glitched on them. It's better to stay out of the way and let the higher level people take care of the heist than end up accidentally getting killed cause you don't have all skills unlocked and not enough health bars. I followed the guys doing most of the work but I killed maybe 2-3 people and that's it. Not the end of the world if 3 people are doing the work instead of 4. :P

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This is still the only trophy I have to get along with the 10 sync kills one... I completed the other trophies about a year ago and I want to do the save game thing after I get the 10 sync kills trophy. The only problem is that that trophy is impossible without searching for people online, and for some reason I can't find the motivation to do it... But there will be a moment that I'll plat this game.

I bought all 5 upgrades and the trophy didn't pop, i will do the missions that are included with the upgrades to see if that works.

Damn Ubisoft, after 1 year of game some bugs still there. Won't buying any AC game anymore.

I've noticed that the trophies only pop when you're off the menu screens, whatever kind they are.

I was quite worried for many of those trophies as well infact I did a backup of my saves everytime I had to earn one of those "glithed" trophies.

I'm not trying to defend Ubisoft here, just to be clear, but sometimes even the most unmissable trophy might glitch. I had this issue with two games so far:

heavy rain and darksiders.

I hope that doing every mission at the theatre works. Let us know  :wave:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sadly, this trophy isn't fixed yet. :( it just glitched on me. On the positive note, at least there seems to be a fix (but a bit time consuming). No other complaints though, I'm highly enjoying this.

You'll get it soon mate.

That reminds me, do you still have AC III?

Edited by MattyH16

You'll get it soon mate.

That reminds me, do you still have AC III?

- Alright, So I got the platinum even with the Master Architect glitch. Here's what I did which can save you time on your replay. If you encounter the glitch, immediately start playing the Companion app, and continue playing that, along with your Unity game. When you earn all the other trophies, follow the steps above from other posters regarding delete save file, etc.

- Here's my time saver, once you finish Memory 2, Sequence 2, Paris will become open for you to roam around. As you head to the Cafe Theatre, money will honestly, fall from the sky. Seriously. Cash amounts will start flashing above your head for close to a minute, along with some other goodies, why? It's all the stuff you unlocked in the companion app from your original playthrough. I ended up with over $75,000 without doing a thing! No additional side missions required! Yay!

- When i started renovating, I did just one, then ran to read the manuscript it unlocked. Then I renovated again, and read again. Etc. At the end of the fifth mission, the trophy AND Platinum popped. Phew!

- For future Unity players, I have a theory. In my first playthrough, I never read the manuscripts when I did renovations. And the trophy glitched. When I did the second playthrough, I read them all, and only renovated one thing at a time, and it popped. Maybe that's the work around, it's only a hypothesis. But would some future assassin please confirm or refute my theory? Thanks!

- Yes MattyH, I still have ACIII. I'd be happy to be your Wolfpack Wingman anytime :)

This helpful guide work for most ppl, incl. me:

1) At the dashboard, Unplug the Network Cable/Disconnect from router

2) Delete your Local Assassin's Creed Unity save (Manage Game, go far right and delete the save)
3) Start Unity and enjoy replaying the first 2 sequences (Skip as much as you can)... As soon as you "Become" an assassin, go to the Cafe Marker and buy the first 3 upgrades (You should have enough money at this point)
4) Do the first 3 Cafe Missions, Then buy Upgrade 4
5) Do the last 2 Cafe Missions (Yes, they ARE most definitely possible with Default Starting Gear, Just play it careful and make use of Smoke Bombs to Assassinate certain targets
6) Once you've completed all the missions, I went to the "Upgrade Table" and plugged my Network cable back in, I waited about 20 seconds and got all the UPlay popups and messages saying I'm Online, I bought the Final Upgrade.
7) I got nervous here because the achievement didn't pop again, however after about 30 seconds - 1 minute it finally popped up, Hurray!
8) Disconnect from the internet again, Close Assassin's Creed Unity and delete the local save.
9) Reconnect to the Internet and load Unity once more, once you get past all the messages and it tries to load to the main menu it will say "Syncing...." and your old save file will return to you.
Edited by Vynzen

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

- For future Unity players, I have a theory. In my first playthrough, I never read the manuscripts when I did renovations. And the trophy glitched. When I did the second playthrough, I read them all, and only renovated one thing at a time, and it popped. Maybe that's the work around, it's only a hypothesis. But would some future assassin please confirm or refute my theory? Thanks!

- Yes MattyH, I still have ACIII. I'd be happy to be your Wolfpack Wingman anytime :)

Hey Perry, I have just started AC Unity, and I will try to make as you said with this trophy...I Will read the manuscripts and renovated one thing at time...lets see what will happen...

And its very nice that you still have AC III. I just have one on-line missing...and others off-line.

I have just platinum AC II and Revelations, amd will try to platinum the others as well