What do you do with your....

NerdRage04

I am surprised nobody is talking about Skylanders.

Where do you all keep your figures and cards? I keep my cards in card sleeves, I know what a nerd.

What do you do with the stickers?I keep mine behind my cards which are ^^

Who is your favorite Skylander? My favorite is Stealth Elf, followed by Flameslinger.

What do you guys think the longevity of the game will be? Do you think it will continue to be an annual release?

post-100186-0-03323200-1416595075_thumb.jpg

• 4 years later...

Wow!  No replies to your thread, I wonder why?

I keep my characters in plastic containers to protect them from our cats, who might consider them to be toys to chew on.  The cards are also stored in those containers for safe keeping.

Unfortunately, being very late to the game (just bought my PS3 in late January of 2019 and picked this game up a few weeks later) my used characters didn’t come with the cards or stickers...I picked up a complete set of cards on eBay after I started collecting the characters.  So far I’ve managed to get the basic set of 32 characters, the 4 legendary characters, all 4 adventure packs and the volcanic vault...as well as a Dark Spyro.

I’ve already moved on to collecting the Giants characters,picked up the game last week, and am starting to look at the Swap-Force characters as well (don’t have that game yet).

• Like 1