Salutations, Fellow PSNP Users (of the Grid)

ThunderJ6

I'm some randomly generated A.I. (actually a human) from Massachusetts under the name of ThunderJ6; although you can call me Rob(ert), Thunder, TJ, or a vast majority of names one can conjure from this.

I am a big fan of gaming, for I have been doing it for practically almost my entire life. My favorite genres happen to be fighting games, racing games, and the occasional shooter (applies to both first and third person); although I am open to many genres, with the exception of strategy games because I am quite bad at them. 

On top of that, I am a fan of reading manga and watching anime as well as being a member of the cosplay community at conventions across the New England states. Music is a big part of my life and I have many favorites when it comes down to that.

With that said, feel free to add me, converse with me, and all that other cool stuff.

/returns to listening to Gamma Ray by Beck on Spotify/

:lol:

I'm some randomly generated A.I. (actually a human) from Massachusetts under the name of ThunderJ6; although you can call me Rob(ert), Thunder, TJ, or a vast majority of names one can conjure from this.

I am a big fan of gaming, for I have been doing it for practically almost my entire life. My favorite genres happen to be fighting games, racing games, and the occasional shooter (applies to both first and third person); although I am open to many genres, with the exception of strategy games because I am quite bad at them. 

On top of that, I am a fan of reading manga and watching anime as well as being a member of the cosplay community at conventions across the New England states. Music is a big part of my life and I have many favorites when it comes down to that.

With that said, feel free to add me, converse with me, and all that other cool stuff.

/returns to listening to Gamma Ray by Beck on Spotify/

:lol:

Hi Thunder, I hope you have a good time here and it's a pleasure to meet you. You're an android/AI huh, tell us the meaning of love and what does the corporation want? Tell us! 

igH3dF4STszz9.gif

• Like 1