judgeman090

Templar then; Templar now (Trophy)

17 posts in this topic

Before you mortar shell your living room in anger like I nearly did this trophy requires you go through the entirety of the end credits (which is extremely long) so to those who finish the final memory and think they have a broken trophy...have patience :blink:

post-74139-0-13570700-1416781958_thumb.png

Omg really? lol I got about 20 minutes in and i was like "Bruh!" Great to hear.

Omg really? lol I got about 20 minutes in and i was like "Bruh!" Great to hear.

I know! I thought the trophy was glitched so I replayed the memory again so in the end I basically sat through 2 complete sittings of end credits lol, very annoying.

I finished the game yesterday. Have to admit that the credits seem longer than the actual game!

Finished the game, up there in the top 3 of AC games.

TIP: To make the credits faster turn off your controller ;)

I know! I thought the trophy was glitched so I replayed the memory again so in the end I basically sat through 2 complete sittings of end credits lol, very annoying.

I skipped the very very very very loooooooong credits and i missed the trophy.
Are you sure that replaying the memory I can get the trophy?
Thanks a lot!

Ubi Soft end credits are notoriously long, they like to thank everybody down to the office pets and the guy that comes in at the end of shifts to empty the trash. It's best to walk away, go fix yourself a sandwich, take a long relaxing bath, then go take a nap for awhile. When you wake up, it'll probably be about halfway done.

horrible mention Rayman Origins X_x

Thanks a lot!

Yes it works :D

I left for a while. It was a good while. For anyone that actually sits through the entire end credits, you certainly do deserve that Gold trophy. I found it fitting that for beating the game, you got two trophies. But dealing with the credits gave you a gold. Humorous I thought. 

Not that I actually watched the credits (including any cut scenes they put in ) but judging by the time elapsed between trophies the end credits would seem to last for about 27 minutes.....must be thanking anyone and everyone who has ever worked on any of the AS games. Seems a tadge excessive.............

We are the trophy hunters, so if we want the plat we sit through the 27 minute long credits. I did and in the long run I got the plat. Make a sandwich and take a shower. As far as anyone saying this was one of the best AC games..... really?! Sorry but to me this game didn't compare.

We are the trophy hunters, so if we want the plat we sit through the 27 minute long credits. I did and in the long run I got the plat. Make a sandwich and take a shower. As far as anyone saying this was one of the best AC games..... really?! Sorry but to me this game didn't compare.

I'm surprised, I certainly thought it was one of the better AC's. The game had a lot of small things which I came to love from AC2 and AC:B which are (still) the two best games in the series imo. I think the story length and few annoying bugs were the only real flaws in this game (perhaps the huge amount of different collectibles too).

I skipped the credits and still got the trophy,sure it takes a while to unlock but it unlocked normally for me when i went back to free-roam, if you used the invincibility cheat like me make sure to disable it and the trophy will unlock. You can skip the credits by holding the  :circle:  button .

are you really sure? i missed it once, i replayed the game twice but the credit didn't come out. The memory just end and i get back to free roaming.

I have 2 other problems on these trophies, anyone who could help me?

thanks

are you really sure? i missed it once, i replayed the game twice but the credit didn't come out. The memory just end and i get back to free roaming.

I have 2 other problems on these trophies, anyone who could help me?

thanks

Yes it works :D

Thanks a lot!

On 29/06/2015 at 8:39 AM, benspooky said:

I skipped the credits and still got the trophy,sure it takes a while to unlock but it unlocked normally for me when i went back to free-roam, if you used the invincibility cheat like me make sure to disable it and the trophy will unlock. You can skip the credits by holding the  :circle:  button .

Same skipping works