Can someone please fix the PSNProfiles title for this game?

The difference there is that the Assassin's Creed games were changed to identify the game by it's correct title: "Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood", and not "AC Brotherhood" in which case it was PSN that deviated from correctly titling the game. In this case, they've deviated from the correct title of the game for the sake of grouping them together here on PSNP. The correct title is Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII and that's how I think the game should be identified here. "Final Fantasy XIII" is the byline in this case, not "Lightning Returns". If I had had a reason to look for the game on the games listing here, I'd have gone to L first and been confused. I'll give the search engine credit in that it correctly looks for keywords like it should.

Exactly this.  Lightning Returns is predominant in the title so it should be listed in its original name.  If I were to search for it I'd go to 'L' first.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

As long as this thread is being bumped, Modern Warfare 2 and 3 look so out of place on their own as a previous guy said.

And I was stoked when AC became Assassin's Creed. Alphabetizing properly makes my nipples hard, just like how "GTA IV" is "Grand Theft Auto IV" on here.

• Like 1

As long as this thread is being bumped, Modern Warfare 2 and 3 look so out of place on their own as a previous guy said.

And I was stoked when AC became Assassin's Creed. Alphabetizing properly makes my nipples hard, just like how "GTA IV" is "Grand Theft Auto IV" on here.

I agree with you. Even though i don't own the Modern Warfares I think it would make a lot more sense and a lot of others would appreciate it if all the Call of Duties were together. 

I just remembered how much the title change for this particular game fucking annoys me. Irrationally. Every other game, title changes were made so it matched the actual name of the game, but here they changed it just for convenience of having it show alphabetically with the other two. Christ, I need to take a walk before thinking about this annoys me more. :T

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

*clap* *clap* *clap*

You meddling kids have figured out Sly and PSNProfiles diabolical plan to slightly rename certain games and... obviously... one day take over the world.  The weeks and months of scheming and meticulous planning.  They almost got away with it too... but that DAMN Sora9669 just had to poke his unabashedly heroic nose in where it didn't belong!  Such cunning observational abilities, I would say for certain he were some sort of highly intelligent omnipotent being with the capabilities to do nothing else but scan for the smallest microcosm of irregularities in game titling on fan-built sites unaffiliated with Sony or the Playstation, with stunning precision... if I hadn't seen him with my own two eyes.  In the flesh.  The hero. *spits*  The "legend" himself.

You may have won the battle, but you haven't won the war just yet.  Enjoy your parades and days named after you, the festivities will be short lived.

*escapes in a poof of smoke*

Edited by PleaseHoldOn
  • Like 3

• 5 years later...

I don’t really want to necro this very old thread, but since when has it changed back to Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII?

Not too long ago it was still the other way around. I know this is the correct title but I kind of liked seeing all FF games together ?.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

I noticed this the other day when browsing the Final Fantasy games. On a side note, It bugs me that Rise of The Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider are not next to the other Tomb Raider games. Wish we could make our own custom arrangement in our profiles.

Yeah it’s a very recent change right? I thought I was imagining things ?. Maybe a mod could share some insight to this. @Beyondthegrave07

Edited by Baker
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Oh beyond...this is going to be a Quantum of Solace thing all over again.

Lol. What’s a QoS thing?

Let me first state that I don’t care it has changed even though I prefer the other way around. I’m just curious why it has changed back after 6+ years.

1 minute ago, Baker said:

Lol. What’s a QoS thing?

Let me first state that I don’t care it has changed even though I prefer the other way around. I’m just curious why it has changed back after 6+ years.

Someone change QoS to Jamed Bond Quantum of Solace.

The Alpha Plat club got a little annoyed as there are so few Q games to plat and it affected a few people's list ?

It got changed back and dropped the James Bond

• Like 1

I always found it stupid when devs dont lump games in a particular ip together through thier titles. Something like say yakuza and judgment is understandable since dispite sharing the same universe they are technically different ips or neptunia with its stupid super/mega/cyber/hyperdevotion stuff but then you get something stupid like asterix and obelix xxl2 which displays as royal rumble in las vegum on console and forgot to put the asterix add obelix xxl2 while both asterix xxl1 and 3 have thier correct titles.

2 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

This is essentially why I changed it back... To keep games the same as they were read in like QoS.

Can't make anyone happy here. ?

?

Lol, maybe every time a name is changed put up a poll. I am sure that thread will be filled with constructive criticism

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/4/2021 at 10:05 AM, Beyondthegrave07 said:

This is essentially why I changed it back... To keep games the same as they were read in like QoS.

Can't make anyone happy here. ?

Why is 'Remaster' taken out of FINAL FANTASY X HD Remaster, FINAL FANTASY X-2 HD Remaster, and FINAL FANTASY VIII Remaster?

And why aren't all the letters capitalised for FF and KH? They all say 'Final Fantasy' and 'Kingdom Hearts' But it should be FINAL FANTASY and KINGDOM HEARTS. And 'FINAL MIX' has also been taken out of KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX, KINGDOM HEARTS 2 FINAL MIX, and KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep FINAL MIX.

• 2 weeks later...