Is multiplayer servers still up?

• 9 months later...

Online is alive, you can get most of the trophies playing conflict but it's a slow process. Between the shit matchmaking, the pro players, and the cheats ( which are both very hard to tell the difference between ) the MP sucks. Most of the time you'll be put on a loosing team with inexperienced players just like myself against a team of players whose kill counts range from 20k-100k+. I've only been playing MP for a few days and know this will take awhile. But I'll get most of the trophies before I'll get 8 reliable people in a boosting session. But the domination trophies need to be boosted, the 10 killstreak one, and play 5 MP games of each game type, since conflict is the only mode that is played, (though I will try the 10 killstreak one on my own, I've gotten a 5 so far) . Other than that the rest can be obtained legit. I hate conflict with a passion bc most of the time the shit team you get put on treats it as a TDM, they'll sit by the objective for 5 minutes and not one will secure it. When someone like me finally does they all scatter like roaches and I get slaughtered. The matchmaking is horrendous, you'll have a team of level 80's against absolute beginners 85% of the time. Where I would give some of these pros credit, I can't just simply bc of the matchmaking. I'm sure they won't go 17-0 against opponents of their own level.

Edited by CaptSteve81