Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kashiyuka

Hatoful Boyfriend coming to PS4 and Vita

25 posts in this topic

"Pigeon dating sim Hatoful Boyfriend is coming to PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita in the second quarter of 2015 (July 1-September 30), Devolver Digital announced today.

The visual novel has players assume the role of the only human attending St. PigeoNation's Institute -- a school for talented birds. At St. PigeoNation's, you'll attend classes, pursue love interests, and even uncover dark conspiracies about the apocalypse.

While a price hasn't been specified, Hatoful Boyfriend cost $10 USD when it launched earlier this year on PC and Mac.

In IGN's review, we said that the unique dating sim was "able to surpass the label of silly dating sim by presenting interesting themes and characters through strong writing."

ss_6c191678caebc93c559fc7d9c895abe215560

SVb8Nx3DyTVV.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg

gaming-hatoful-boyfriend-screenshot-4_1.

Source.

I feel no shame in wanting to purchase this game day one.  And even I'm surprised that was not sarcasm.

Was JonTron talking in the trailer? When the bird that is speaking talks away from the microphone, he sounds like JonTron!
And yeaaaah... I'm probably gonna buy this game day one... I HAVE NO SHAME.

Yeah I'm buying it LOL.

Its gonna be great. 

I have waited so long. Imma plat this shit.

I already know who my waifu is going to be. 

Shuu.jpg

Edited by Bucknerd

But is there a retail version? That's the real question...

Strange, no one is raging because another Indie game is coming to PlayStation 4...

Parker

W...T...F...? :huh:

My thoughts exactly, although this might be good for a laugh, or just outright weird. I'd need more information on this before even considering purchasing it.

Strange, no one is raging because another Indie game is coming to PlayStation 4...

Parker

The sheer absurdity of this game has gobsmacked people to the point they forgot to complain.  :P

My thoughts exactly, although this might be good for a laugh, or just outright weird. I'd need more information on this before even considering purchasing it.

It's already been released on PC for three years now, and there's people playing the game on Youtube, so there's plenty of material to research on it before purchasing.

If they are VNs, keep the indies coming.

Peanutbuttergamer made a video about it once, it's pretty much all the info you need.

Edited by HappyKastanie

W...T...F...? :huh:

this x100.  And I thought that Katamari Damacy was weird.

Parker

Huh. I didn't know this was an article of contention. I feel that the indie games are one of the best selling points of Sony's various systems.

I'm so glad that I haven't played this for the PC yet. I'll wait it out and get it for the Vita. : D

Looks like a pretty cringe-worthy game. I'll be sure to stay away from this, as it's pretty much nightmare-fuel.

You've played Dark Souls, Dead Space, and Diablo, but you find a game about pigeons nightmare inducing? Fascinating.

And then you piss off one of their ex-boyfriends and he's all like:

6c8.png

I've seen weird shit since I was regularly using the internet more than an hour per day, but this

this

this

mindfucked

I hope it's cross-buy/play so I can flirt with pigeons on the go, but then get to enjoy them in their beautiful, HD glory when I get home to the privacy of my front room and all their glistening feathers shine across the screen and perhaps there's a scene where we all get into a bird bath together and they come over and they're all like hi what's your name and I'm like wow you guys are so feathery and soft and we start to splash each other and laugh before the dove comes over and....

Ahem. What was I saying? Oh yeah. Cross-buy please.