Hatoful Boyfriend coming to PS4 and Vita

Kashiyuka

"Pigeon dating sim Hatoful Boyfriend is coming to PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita in the second quarter of 2015 (July 1-September 30), Devolver Digital announced today.

The visual novel has players assume the role of the only human attending St. PigeoNation's Institute -- a school for talented birds. At St. PigeoNation's, you'll attend classes, pursue love interests, and even uncover dark conspiracies about the apocalypse.

While a price hasn't been specified, Hatoful Boyfriend cost $10 USD when it launched earlier this year on PC and Mac.

In IGN's review, we said that the unique dating sim was "able to surpass the label of silly dating sim by presenting interesting themes and characters through strong writing."

ss_6c191678caebc93c559fc7d9c895abe215560

SVb8Nx3DyTVV.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg

gaming-hatoful-boyfriend-screenshot-4_1.

Source.

I feel no shame in wanting to purchase this game day one.  And even I'm surprised that was not sarcasm.

Strange, no one is raging because another Indie game is coming to PlayStation 4...

Parker

The sheer absurdity of this game has gobsmacked people to the point they forgot to complain.  :P

My thoughts exactly, although this might be good for a laugh, or just outright weird. I'd need more information on this before even considering purchasing it.

It's already been released on PC for three years now, and there's people playing the game on Youtube, so there's plenty of material to research on it before purchasing.

I hope it's cross-buy/play so I can flirt with pigeons on the go, but then get to enjoy them in their beautiful, HD glory when I get home to the privacy of my front room and all their glistening feathers shine across the screen and perhaps there's a scene where we all get into a bird bath together and they come over and they're all like hi what's your name and I'm like wow you guys are so feathery and soft and we start to splash each other and laugh before the dove comes over and....

Ahem. What was I saying? Oh yeah. Cross-buy please.