Rogue : recommended on nightmare ?

nagisa-chan1987

To be honest nightmare is very easy in this game. You need to have 2 things. 1: a good setup 2: proper crafted gear. My suggestion for anyone who wants to plat DAI easily is to go with a archer rogue. Get the party of : Sera, Blackwall and Solas. Why? Well. Sera's thousand cuts syncs so INCREDIBLY well with mark of death. Blackwalls "To the death" taunt is absolutely insane. Solas constant weakening of enemies is quite useful. Mages do shit damage in the end anyway. I played NM without using tactical cam at all. I used it a few times because i WANTED to use it. Not because I had to. 

Except for having the right setup  you should spec them correctly as well. Just having the right classes doesn't make everything go smoothly.

Here is an example of a dragon kill my party did. I didnt even intend to do it so quickly. I used the constant recording feature of the ps4 to save this clip afterwards. This is the power of 2 rogues in a party.

Edited by Piknim
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

To be honest nightmare is very easy in this game. You need to have 2 things. 1: a good setup 2: proper crafted gear. My suggestion for anyone who wants to plat DAI easily is to go with a archer rogue. Get the party of : Sera, Blackwall and Solas. Why? Well. Sera's thousand cuts syncs so INCREDIBLY well with mark of death. Blackwalls "To the death" taunt is absolutely insane. Solas constant weakening of enemies is quite useful. Mages do shit damage in the end anyway. I played NM without using tactical cam at all. I used it a few times because i WANTED to use it. Not because I had to. 

Except for having the right setup  you should spec them correctly as well. Just having the right classes doesn't make everything go smoothly.

Here is an example of a dragon kill my party did. I didnt even intend to do it so quickly. I used the constant recording feature of the ps4 to save this clip afterwards. This is the power of 2 rogues in a party.

very interesting thank you.

I stopped my playthrough as a rogue and switched to mage. The beginning of the game is really hard but I was told that it becomes easier once you get a spec in Skyhold