Forum posting issue...

merciful84

Hi, for some reason I can no longer quote other members or successfully add images to my comments. When I click the quote button, nothing appears in the comment space and I can copy a URL into the images prompt but nothing happens when I click "OK" or "Cancel" (requiring a page refresh to continue). Is anyone else having these issues or know what could be the cause?

Edited by merciful84

That has happened to me before, it was fixed when I exited and then re-opened the browser. I still occasionally have quoting issues where I hit the quote button and it takes me to the reply box but it doesn't have the quote. Hitting the quote button again usually fixes that for me. 

Parker

Ah, Internet Explorer... I wouldn't be surprised if it is something exclusive to that browser. Do you have any idea what version of IE it is?

Parker

AH HA! I think I'm on to something. I was using VMWare during my last post but when I switched back over to  "real" Windows, the problem doesn't exist. Do you know what could it be within the virtual environment that's causing this to happen?