Beloved & Precious (Romance Trophy) Not Unlocking? - Sera

IntrepidHunter

I just completed "the scene" with Sera, after completing her Gift romance quest, and the trophy did not unlock. I found at least a couple other people online on other forums that'd experienced the same. Can anyone who is romancing Sera offer when the trophy unlocks, or if this is indeed a glitch?

Wondering if it's just with Sera, or if other people/romances are not unlocking as well? Any info would help here.

Anyone got the trophy romancing Bull? Got the initial scene plus the quest (dragon tooth) one, and I'm pretty sure it should of popped.

EDIT: Never mind,  you get an opportunity for a third scene later. Just when it's available seems to depend on the character.

Edited by Hisuiryu666

At the beginning from a relationship you have still the option to leave the character. The trophy will pop when you finally decided which one to romance and done all the quests for her/him. After this you can't change your romance or leave him/her.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone got the trophy romancing Bull? Got the initial scene plus the quest (dragon tooth) one, and I'm pretty sure it should of popped.

EDIT: Never mind,  you get an opportunity for a third scene later. Just when it's available seems to depend on the character.

I have done the scene were you commit to being in a reletionship after killing the dragon, it still hasnt popped?

I have done the scene were you commit to being in a reletionship after killing the dragon, it still hasnt popped?

Yeah, if you talk to him after that you should be able to choose an option to sleep with him again (I can't remember what the option actually said...) and after that scene you should get the trophy.

• 3 years later...