Trophies popped but do not appear on list

Just finished Tales from the Borderlands and after each chapter the trophy pops on screen but when i tried to sync it after not only do the trophies not show the game itself isnt on my list.   everytime i try to look it does the syncing stuff like it normally would with new trophies and games added. anybody else have this problem 

Just finished Tales from the Borderlands and after each chapter the trophy pops on screen but when i tried to sync it after not only do the trophies not show the game itself isnt on my list.   everytime i try to look it does the syncing stuff like it normally would with new trophies and games added. anybody else have this problem 

here? they havent been added to the servers yet here i think.

This has happened to me before with Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate (PS4).  In its case, PSNP only had the trophy lists for PS3 and Vita, and syncing them on PSN did nothing.  However, I just waited a week or so, notifying Parker of the trophy issue with PSNP in my absence, and now both are fixed.

tl;dr: Just wait, and it'll get resolved.

Edited by Lady Lilith

Thanks for the heads up and yeah they appeared.

Both the PS4 list and PS3 list have been on this site for 2 or 3 days now. Remember that after you sync your trophies on PS3, you need to update your profile on this website for your trophies to show up instantly (your profile regularly updates automatically every few hours). Update your profile by typing your name in the box on the homepage or clicking your name at the top-right of the main site (not the forums) and selecting "update profile".

Edited by BlindMango

Both the PS4 list and PS3 list have been on this site for 2 or 3 days now. Remember that after you sync your trophies on PS3, you need to update your profile on this website for your trophies to show up instantly (your profile regularly updates automatically every few hours). Update your profile by typing your name in the box on the homepage or clicking your name at the top-right of the main site (not the forums) and selecting "update profile".

You are late to the party.  I know how to update it up here, I couldn't get the trophies for TftB to appear on my console list the Tuesday it was released. 

You are late to the party.  I know how to update it up here, I couldn't get the trophies for TftB to appear on my console list the Tuesday it was released.

Oh, lmao - I didn't realize the first post for this was on the 25th, lol I must be blind xD Well, carry on, nothing to see here haha

• Like 1