9 skill point available

MynyUser

ECM feedback (ghost)

Martial Arts (ghost)

Sentry Gun aced (technician).

I used sentry gun a lot with my tech build, I find it good when fully leveled, but can be used as decoy at low levels. ECM is more because... why not? and martials was your last point, but you can buy something else for the extra point.

Edited by TheYuriG

ECM feedback (ghost)

Martial Arts (ghost)

Sentry Gun aced (technician).

I used sentry gun a lot with my tech build, I find it good when fully leveled, but can be used as decoy at low levels. ECM is more because... why not? and martials was your last point, but you can buy something else for the extra point.

i prefer to do it silence i'f i can... like a ninja
don't want to brag but, in day 2 of Firestarter for example

i can steal the server and take the gold.... without killing even one Guard...
i am a true ghost. no one know i'm there.... and no one see me
Edited by MynyUser

i prefer to do it silence i'f i can... like a ninja
don't want to brag but, in day 2 of Firestarter for example

i can steal the server and take the gold.... without killing even one Guard...
i am a true ghost. no one know i'm there.... and no one see me

You like to go invisible, but you do not have Chameleon? what????

I think this guy nailed it even better that I possibly could:

I believe this guy has nailed it, use like he has made the tree like, imo is better than the one I suggested:

whyCHAMELEON?

will that skill is good if you go silence with more players i play it with one more player and he is enforcer...

CHAMELEON

BASIC: 1 point / $23,500
Civilians and enemies find you less suspicious.
25% decrease to suspicion while in casing mode.
ACE: 3 points / $69,500
You are less inclined to be targeted when you are close to your crew members.
25% decrease in likelihood to be targeted.

I've been playing Payday 2 ever since it released and I have done infamous multiple times along with doing the platinum several times (Counting myself and helping many others). 

I assure you that the skill tree I posted is the best way he can spend his 9 points judging on the rest of the points he has spent. If he wants to do a completely different playstyle I am able to post multiple skill trees, but without changing his previous skills I can't think of anything better. Of course this is just my opinion, but with playing time comes knowledge, and that knowledge lead to my opinion.

There seems to be comments about the Chamelion skill. I only bought the basic version of it with 1 skill point in the skill tree I posted. It is rather useful for scanning the area without your mask and so on, plus there wasn't anything better for 1 skill point. You do not need to be with other people for the basic version of the ability to work.

I've been playing Payday 2 ever since it released and I have done infamous multiple times along with doing the platinum several times (Counting myself and helping many others). 

I assure you that the skill tree I posted is the best way he can spend his 9 points judging on the rest of the points he has spent. If he wants to do a completely different playstyle I am able to post multiple skill trees, but without changing his previous skills I can't think of anything better. Of course this is just my opinion, but with playing time comes knowledge, and that knowledge lead to my opinion.

There seems to be comments about the Chamelion skill. I only bought the basic version of it with 1 skill point in the skill tree I posted. It is rather useful for scanning the area without your mask and so on, plus there wasn't anything better for 1 skill point. You do not need to be with other people for the basic version of the ability to work.

and if i will do a completely different play style what do you recommends on to use?

can you recommend on somting that have this skills in it? http://www.pd2skills.info/profile/most-important/

Slow character is not good for me... i will be disqualified after half a minute

Edited by MynyUser