thoughts on trophies?

demonoid321

I'm glad it didn't have the stupid collectables trophy like in The Wolf Among Us. I'm very happy as I can just play through the whole game and fun and not worry about anything! :D Although, the trophy images aren't great, but that's not an issue really.

Atleast in the Wolf Among Us, you had to do something to get a platinum.

• Like 2

Seems rather lazy honestly. I didn't expect much else, but i was at least hoping to see some trophies that require at least a minimal amount of effort, like The Wolf Among Us. This way it's just "Thanks for your 20€, here's ya free plat". If you ask me, Telltale games should have 2 trophies for every major decision made, forcing you to at least do 2 playthroughs, or maybe just some missable stuff, like winning the Rock-Paper-Scissors match in 400 Days. Just give me something.

• Like 2

• 7 months later...

I feel like anything Telltale releases should be worth about 180 points. A bronze per full chapter played and a silver for completing the "game". I like the above suggestion of trophies for each decision, or maybe some random misc ones whenever you have choices to make.

• 1 month later...