Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shug244

Cod Vs Battlefield Which Is Easier

Cod Vs BF   45 members have voted

1. 1. Which IsEasier

• Call Of Duty
    • Battlefield

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

34 posts in this topic

Exactly like the title say,which of these 2 FPS is easier to pick up and just play (Playing the gamemode they are most known for)

Edited by Shug244

COD is designed around being able to pick up and play, so I'd say COD

Call of duty dood. Battlefield is a bit more harder well for me but COD is easy for me to pick up and have fun 

None, I gave up playing those games(if my brother was here he'll say battlefield)

Cod is easier as it is designed solely for gun combat. BF has planes, choppers and other vehicles that take a considerable amount of skill to use, making it less suited to randomly pick up and play.

CoD, as stated above, its pretty much made to be easier for pick up and play. Battlefield; you get into the whole group dynamic and if you dont have a group of dedicated friends to play it with, you get your ass handed to you pretty bad.

Cod is much easier then Battlefield but Battlefield Bad Company series is easy

COD is the pick up and play game. BF is amazing when you get used to it. The cool thing about that is once you learn the game, you can pick up and play no problem.

CoD.

But it also depends, because Black Ops II is the easiest of them, while Advanced Warfare you have to learn a lot of new tricks.

That is a no brainer COD is easier then battlefield but that doesn't mean it's better in the long run as BF veteran i can say that once you get good at everything on the game (will take some months) it can be very fun and '' pick up and play'' kinda style .

It depends what you prefer, Call of Duty is simpler, no vehicles, smaller maps in general. While Battlefield has a lot of vehicles, bigger maps. They are both hard online when you first start but you will get the hang of it.

Id say Call of Duty because you can play for like 10 mins whenever. COMPARED to battlefield game modes like conquest that take upto 40mins to an hr

But i still love battlefield more than cod lol

I'm bumping this to get as many answers as possible so me and my friend can finnaly end our debate on this subject.

I'm playing Call of Duty multiplayer since CoD 3 and I'd say it's harder than Battlefield :) 

Battlefield will always be my favorite. my first FPS was BFBC so I kinda got stuck on that. I never really enjoyed COD.

Really it depends on your style of play. With Battlefield you have open world settings where you can utilize different vehicles and usually find cover easy. Strategy can be very important when playing this game as everyone has their own style. COD for me was always about close quarters fighting where you have a small affected area to play within and you can run into people pretty quickly. You are usually never too far from the enemy in COD.

So if you like something in your face, quick and run and gun, COD would probably be best. If you want variety and strategic positioning, Battlefield might be better. But granted, you can hold off pretty well in some bunkers in COD as well with a well placed claymore.

Edited by allenbird

Neither are hard to learn, but Battlefield (especially the latest one) has a much deeper customization pool available for weapons and vehicles, which would probably be kind of intimidating for someone new to the franchise.

Call of Duty for sure. With much smaller maps and a customization table that makes Battlefield look like a Perfect World Entertainment game it's a much more "Pick up and put down" type of FPS. Don't get me wrong, Battlefield can be just the same if you want it to be, but you end up missing out on a lot if you decide you just want to stop playing mid-session. Call of Duty has a, what? 10 minute game time? And with how small the maps are and how many players there are in a game you can easily shorten that to around five or six minutes (depending on what mode you're playing as well). But Battlefield has very large, diverse maps that not only have a butt load of players but a butt load of vehicles for those players to venture forth with. Plus, like I said, the customization in Battlefield can be much more rewarding that of that found in Call of Duty.
Call of Duty is a much easier, much quicker game to learn. (not to say Battlefield is hard, but if you look at the community that plays Call of Duty you tend to find out why they make it so much easier.)

I'm not too into FPS, but I had an easier time with Battlefield then COD.

CoD, because it's an easier game to just pick up and chill, especially after a long day.

I would say call of duty, I never really played battlefield that much I just couldn't get into the multiplayer.

CoD, because its an easy game to just pick up and play.

COD is way easier, started playing it with ghost, getting much better. I tried BF4.... do not recommend it.

Call of Duty by a long shot. I got Advanced Warfare 2-3 weeks after it released so everyone had most of the unlocks and I can still handle myself with the default classes.