Adventuring Time Trophy Glitched?

StormRacer872

Alright, I've been on every forum and read every article relating to this trophy, getting seeds with rare and numerous biomes. I've been through more worlds than I care to count and spent far too long trying to get this trophy, and it STILL hasn't popped. This HAS to be glitched for me. Am I the only one with this issue?

when i was going for this i thought it was glitched because i walked every part of my map and know for a fact i have been to the nether, but after an hour on map walking i jumped into the nether and it popped with the platinum. i can only suggest jumping in a nether portal and hope it pops.

Edited by Pineapple-Hero88

Hey guys,
i had some trouble with his trophy as well
Even tho i already searched the tutorial map, i thought id try it again so i did and when i was at the bottom right of the map which was like a snowy biome
the trophy finally popped :D you should try this and see if it works

You are not glitched.

Please see this info from my findings.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/minecraft-ps4-edition/246729-adventuring-time-trophy-facts-experiences-6.html

Okay talk about a pain in the ass. (On Vita)

I thought I was not getting it.

Here is what I did.

1. Did all of tutorial map to include The End. (Nothing).

2. Loaded up the Ice Plains map (Nothing).

3. Explored the entire Ice Plains map to include Mushroom shore and Mushroom Island.

4. Loaded up the seed (4031384495743822299) (Nothing).

5. Loaded up "Paradise" seed (Nothing).

6. Went to coordinates X294, Z294 like suggested, (Nothing).

7. Went back to The End x 3 (Nothing).

8. Went back to Ice Plains x 3 (Nothing).

9. Made a boat and went to X: 22, Z: -398, aka an island far north on Ice Plains map (Nothing).

10. Swam to Mushroom Island and then back to the Ice Plain (Nothing).

11. Looked at all the Biomes again, and did research. Specifically noted the (Cold Beach, and Beach) Biomes.

Now after all that was said and done. I specifically climbed every mountain and grass color type in the mountains in the Jungle, and everywhere else. I even climbed to the top of rain forest trees.

After pondering I was bugged and not going to get the trophy, and loading up multiple maps, and zones over and over again. I said, fuck it, I am going to be more careful with my mapping on Tutorial.

So I noted that there were Cold Beach and Beach Biomes. You have to have a pretty good chunk of sand for it to count as a beach.

So with that in mind, since I had either swam, or walked by some portions of the edge of the world, I made sure to SPECIFICALLY WALK on every part that touched water. Because hey it could be desert and not beach you are walking on. So I did all that on Tutorial again fully mapping out all the edges by WALKING on it not just getting near.

Then I loaded up the Ice Plains map. I knew I had Ice Plains as you spawn on it.

And in all my times loading up that zone, some 6 times it always would lag at first when I walked like a trophy was going to pop, but nope never did.

So with that said, I then SPECIFICALLY walked on all the edges of the Ice Plains and was about to do that to Mushroom Island for (Mushroom Island Shore)

Then while I was looking across the water at Mushroom Island, the trophy popped right when I hit the water of the Ice Plains.

Like I said, there are spots in that Ice Plains that probably counts as Ice Plains and some that count as Cold Beach, but you do not know because some blocks have snow on top of them so they could be sand, or could not be.

A: Some tips. Always map the outer edges of the entire island / continent first, even if that is on Peaceful mode, to ensure a beach hit.

B: Walk to the edge of every ravine or mountain or cliff you see for cliffs, and for mountain of each type.

C: Look for color changes, it is easy to see the Taiga color versus Plains, versus Jungle green, versus swamp Mountains.

D. From what I have read be sure you are in Cold Taiga versus just regular Taiga, (It snows in Cold Taiga, but not in regular), but will still confuse as there is spruce and wolves there.

E: Ensure you touch all of the area between a Jungle and other Biome to get Jungle Edge.

With all that said, I really do not think the trophy is glitched even though I tried EVERYTHING before it popped.

I just think people do not understand they are in a specific Biome or not.

That's why I think people think it is bugged. Because they are hittting Jungle Edge in Tutorial and the trophy there is a delay and it pops in The End for them and they go, WELL IVE BEEN HERE, its bugged.

Or in case of the Ice Plains, they walk near the Cold beach but not actually on it, that's why it pops when they touch the shore.

Edited by Xx_Weasle_xX

• 2 weeks later...

You are not glitched.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/minecraft-ps4-edition/246729-adventuring-time-trophy-facts-experiences-6.html

Here is what I did.

3. Explored the entire Ice Plains map to include Mushroom shore and Mushroom Island.

9. Made a boat and went to X: 22, Z: -398, aka an island far north on Ice Plains map (Nothing).

11. Looked at all the Biomes again, and did research. Specifically noted the (Cold Beach, and Beach) Biomes.

Now after all that was said and done. I specifically climbed every mountain and grass color type in the mountains in the Jungle, and everywhere else. I even climbed to the top of rain forest trees.

After pondering I was bugged and not going to get the trophy, and loading up multiple maps, and zones over and over again. I said, fuck it, I am going to be more careful with my mapping on Tutorial.

So I noted that there were Cold Beach and Beach Biomes. You have to have a pretty good chunk of sand for it to count as a beach.

So with that in mind, since I had either swam, or walked by some portions of the edge of the world, I made sure to SPECIFICALLY WALK on every part that touched water. Because hey it could be desert and not beach you are walking on. So I did all that on Tutorial again fully mapping out all the edges by WALKING on it not just getting near.

Then I loaded up the Ice Plains map. I knew I had Ice Plains as you spawn on it.

And in all my times loading up that zone, some 6 times it always would lag at first when I walked like a trophy was going to pop, but nope never did.

So with that said, I then SPECIFICALLY walked on all the edges of the Ice Plains and was about to do that to Mushroom Island for (Mushroom Island Shore)

Then while I was looking across the water at Mushroom Island, the trophy popped right when I hit the water of the Ice Plains.

Like I said, there are spots in that Ice Plains that probably counts as Ice Plains and some that count as Cold Beach, but you do not know because some blocks have snow on top of them so they could be sand, or could not be.

A: Some tips. Always map the outer edges of the entire island / continent first, even if that is on Peaceful mode, to ensure a beach hit.

B: Walk to the edge of every ravine or mountain or cliff you see for cliffs, and for mountain of each type.

C: Look for color changes, it is easy to see the Taiga color versus Plains, versus Jungle green, versus swamp Mountains.

D. From what I have read be sure you are in Cold Taiga versus just regular Taiga, (It snows in Cold Taiga, but not in regular), but will still confuse as there is spruce and wolves there.

E: Ensure you touch all of the area between a Jungle and other Biome to get Jungle Edge.

With all that said, I really do not think the trophy is glitched even though I tried EVERYTHING before it popped.

That's why I think people think it is bugged. Because they are hittting Jungle Edge in Tutorial and the trophy there is a delay and it pops in The End for them and they go, WELL IVE BEEN HERE, its bugged.

Or in case of the Ice Plains, they walk near the Cold beach but not actually on it, that's why it pops when they touch the shore.

It's rather funny, because on the PS4, I got it unintentionally, and far less time was spent on my PS4 version than my Vita. Perhaps the latter version is simply more... shall we say... sensitive, as to what is considered a separate biome. I only say this due to the amount of people (including myself) who seem to struggle to unlock it. It is obtainable, but it doesn't seem to be perfectly in line with the circumstances which seem to be required. None-the-less, I shall take your advice, as I too was perhaps not as careful as I should've been with my mapping (ie. revealing it on the map, but not actually stepping on a given area). Thank you for your advice :)

All but one of the biomes required for the trophy is in the Tutorial level before you even enter the Nether.

Uncover the map, climb into trees, scale mountains, swim oceans etc to ensure they all pop. Then head here 90296315345015956, walk onto the icy river and you're done.

I've used the same method on PS4 and Vita...works every time. If it's not working for you, you're not scouting the Tut map thoroughly enough.

Edited by ant1th3s1s
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

You are not glitched.

Here is what I did.

Btw that trophy is not on PS3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have been going at this trophy for months, any tips.

For you and anyone else having trouble with this trophy i would follow the steps in this link to the letter http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/minecraft-ps4-edition/258367-adventuring-time-trophy-guide-ps4-psvita-revised.html

Credit goes to optimusmart on the playstationtrophies.org. I just did this in the morning and got the trophy without even having to go to the nether. It took me 15-20 minutes at the most. Youll basically be entering a few seeded worlds and going to specific coordinates . After hitting that coordinate you will, for extra security  walk around in a 3 X 3 block. THe trophy actually popped for me in the snow/ ice level after he tells you to submerge yourslef in the water a little. It will pop a little earlier for those of you that have a few more biomes than i did. I probably only had 2 or 3 when i started this method and popped the trophy before his nether coordinates. I will note that i am playing on the unpatched version of the game which allows you to get almost all of the other trophies in tutorial mode (Thanks to  Superbuu3).

From optimusmart:

"Hi all, here is a very easy to follow guide to help you earn the Adventuring Time trophy in 10mins from fresh, video included!

Tested on PS4 and 30 times on PSVITA! 

This works on PSVITA and PS4!!!

Simply type in each seed, proceed to the co'ords I give, explore each co'ord by a 3x3 square radius just to be double safe. Then Save & Exit, and move on to the next seed.

Co'ords are in X,Y,Z format.

SEED: 2

Travel to: -109,65,141

then: -116,69,194

SEED: 14

Travel to: 142,92,250

then: 189,65,297

SEED: 32478

Travel to: 10,66,258

then: 73,111,272

SEED: 30

Travel to: -208,96,281

SEED: 1538989377291000229

Travel to: 255,87,214

then: 234,94,256

SEED: 90296315345015956

Travel to: -248,65,16

then: -221,64,27

then: -211,64,38

then: -193,64,87

then: -177,63,100 (make sure you immerse yourself slightly in the ocean as I do in the video)

then: -137,70,150

Nether Portal (new tutorial map) 

96,62,-92

Nether Portal (old tutorial map)

-90,87,-111 "

• 1 month later...