trophy glitched

ToonTran35

I am experiencing the same issues, I dodged the token 10 times and no trophy, broke the pig with a missile 3 times, teleported in 4 times. And no trophies...

I also had my game crash twice when "lil stomper" was destroyed , I submitted an error report to Sony but so far nothing. I'm still playing though, can't get enough of that jet ski! I hope they fix it soon. Would have had them all by now. Lol

-ps-

found another bug, when "colossatron" assembles, only every other piece of him is shown, and the destruction debris doesn't load for any vehicle. The shadows show where they should be, but aren't.

Edited by SomeGuyNamedAdam
  • Like 1

so we are suffering from different issue, i have the same problem with you except the pig trophy........ maybe many others too

i tried more than 50 times and reached 200m but nothing for me. cant believe that,. some trophies like ignore token, get the teleport machine....

Edited by ToonTran35

If the trophies are glitched for you, delete your save file, then restart the game. When the game asks you that you want to import your save file from the other Jetpack Joyride game, choose "No". If you choose "Yes", most of the trophies are going to be glitched.
That happened with me too. Now I have all of the trophies except the Strong Arm Tactics.
I hope it helps you guys!

i have already done 6 days for Strong Arm Tactics. so if deleting save file will affect its progress?

Sadly yes, but if I were you, I would delete it because we don't know anyting about the Strong Arm Tactics trophy whether it's glitched or not. If you delete the save file, you will lose 6 days. But when you have reached the 50th day, and the trophy is not popping, you will waste 50 days into this game.

Sadly yes, but if I were you, I would delete it because we don't know anyting about the Strong Arm Tactics trophy whether it's glitched or not. If you delete the save file, you will lose 6 days. But when you have reached the 50th day, and the trophy is not popping, you will waste 50 days into this game.

i deleted my save files and do as you said.it worked...however, have to buy everything again is a pain

I have deleted my save file and tried again without importing my old game data. I still do not get the trophies. I then decided to delete the game itself (and my newest save data) and re-download it. this still did not allow me to obtain the trophies. Does anyone have any other ideas for what I might do to get "Rejected"?

• Like 1

i deleted my save files and do as you said.it worked...however, have to buy everything again is a pain

You don't have to, there is no trophy attached to it in Deluxe.

I'll keep SAM progress and hope Halfbrick will do a patch by then. They have 49 days on my watch, then. If not, oh well, the glitched ones should take no more than a few hours to get on their own.

BTW, there's a patttern to the glitches: If you import an old save from the original Jetpack Joyride and you already got the corresponding in-game trophy on that save, the PS3/Vita trophy will glitch. The trophy systems are tripping over each other.

The good news here is, it will probably not affect the 50-days trophy, because the S.A.M. didn't exist in the old game.