Trials Fusion currently free on PS Store!

IzunaShisui

Found this somewhere, if you want this for free be quick about it.

Should be free in every PS store. Well, it shouldn't, but it is. ;)

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/nl-nl/games/trials-fusion/cid=EP0001-CUSA00230_00-TRIALSFUSION1111

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ie/games/trials-fusion/cid=EP0001-CUSA00230_00-TRIALSFUSION1111

Well, it added it to my purchases, not sure what is making some of you eligible.

Maybe try finding it in your own ps store region. The links I posted are from Ireland and the Netherlands (although they should automatically adjust to your region after loging in).

Yeah, I did, signed into the store on my main (AU) account, tried to add to cart, and it greeted me with the previously stated error message.

Hmm, I just tried downloading it, it was added to my downloads and it says "purchased" on the store.

I'm using the EU store.

What country, specifically?

Interesting, I tried it on the Australian store, which is also EU, no luck. Oh well.

Well, I checked again, and the game has disappeared from my downloads, downloadlist with previous purchases and I can't purchase it anymore.

Would have been too good to be true. :)

Well, I checked again, and the game has disappeared from my downloads, downloadlist with previous purchases and I can't purchase it anymore.

Yeah, would have been cool. 

If you had your PS4 set up to begin downloads over the internet you could have started the dl and then they couldnt have taken the game off you.  You do have to leave the PS4 in orange setting and enable the PS4 to start remotely to make it happen tho.