Beat Dad levels of

kid0726

Hi all

I have difficulties to beat Papa levels of

I played in "Beginner" alas I have used 2/3 lollipops

I want to know if you have to play WITHOUT the use lollipops or a little?

If nothing be used lollipops! it is downright hard !!

How you are doing, not to be used lollipops?

There's a way for battres?

Thank you for your help

Sorry for my English, it is null

It has nothing to do with lollipops, use as many as you like. It's all based on a combination of how fast you finish the level, not dying and kills with a bonus for sparkle kills. Save your sparkle meter for when you have large groups of enemies when you have just 3 or 4 try to keep them in a group, weaken them and use a combo that will take them all down at once giving you a sparkle kill. easy to do one a second play through when you're more upgraded with better combos

I've always spammed a move to get easy Sparkle Hunting, i think it was called Armadillo Spin... i'm not too sure. If you place yourself correctly and line up the zombies you can pretty much kill all of them in one go and get a Sparkle Hunting, i.e if there are 5 zomibes, walk around them until they're close to each other or lined up, then use the move (Armadillo Spin?) and you'll get a free Sparkle Hunting x5 zombies, this gives a lot of points and if you use it against every group of zombies you encouter you'll always beat Dad's Score. Good luck!

• Like 2