Mah2c' Radiant Garden of Platinums

TwilightSpira

Such an amazing list :D

It was a blast working with it, and you definitely added some uniqueness to the formula, don't worry about mistakes or issues, they can be fixed :)

It is a Radiant Garden indeed, great genre variety and some remarkable trophies in the list, nice work my friend!! ^^

• Like 3

Glad you finally got a chance to do a checklist, great collection as expected. Look forward to seeing the Garden grow. :pimp:

Thanks bud :) im still trimming and watering then trough, this garden still need some work, hahaha, thanks so much :)

Such an amazing list :D

It was a blast working with it, and you definitely added some uniqueness to the formula, don't worry about mistakes or issues, they can be fixed :)

It is a Radiant Garden indeed, great genre variety and some remarkable trophies in the list, nice work my friend!! ^^

and i'll be forever grateful to you, glad you liked it, i couldn't post Chanel photo, the post was huge and didn't let me, it will be in the future update, haha

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 3

Awesome checklist buddy :yay: , glad to see you finally started one :D. I like all the Kingdom Hearts references. Also congrats with 50 :platinum:, your Road to 100 has officially started.

If you want a banner for the checklist, you can place a request here: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/21153-floriiss-photoshop-exhibition/. Floriiss is a buddy of mine and created one for me too. Can't wait to see the finished Radiant Garden :).

Not cool. Did you only post here to promote your own checklist.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2

I was not just promote my own checklist !!! i Really like Mah2c Checklist look super cool !!!

And i really like the Kingdom Hearts references.on his checklist.

sorry that i post with my own

Checklist :S

There's no problem whatsoever :) I'm really happy you liked it, this place is all about our mutual love towards then and also a free and friendly space :)

Awesome checklist buddy :yay: , glad to see you finally started one :D. I like all the Kingdom Hearts references. Also congrats with 50 :platinum:, your Road to 100 has officially started.

If you want a banner for the checklist, you can place a request here: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/21153-floriiss-photoshop-exhibition/. Floriiss is a buddy of mine and created one for me too. Can't wait to see the finished Radiant Garden :).

Not cool. Did you only post here to promote your own checklist.

Thanks bud xD

I'm working at the moment in the finishing touches and I'll probably update by tomorrow, I'm really busy if work today :) and ah I want a banner bud xD

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 1

Great list dood! Also really like the Kingdom Hearts love on this checklist, although does make the wait for 2.5 a bit more excruciating xD Keep up the good work!

Thanks dood xD

I'm also in the same boat as you, the wait for Kingdom Hearts 2.5 is killing me, but at least it will be ours next week xD

Happy you liked it here

• Like 1

If you want a banner for the checklist, you can place a request here: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/21153-floriiss-photoshop-exhibition/. Floriiss is a buddy of mine and created one for me too. Can't wait to see the finished Radiant Garden :).

Hey buddy, my banner is already in progress, Floriiss already accepted and is working :) you're going to be the first to see it, also I can't wait to post it here, thank you Edited by Mah2c

I've heard/seen alot of people saying this. I'm not sure why though, it isnt that great haha

Well, in my humble opinion, the Netherlands is one of the countries that peace is more common as a whole,any place where no strict rules are forced against their citizens, has a place in my heart, also I love the structure in Amsterdam

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

1L8a3cbe.png PLATINUM 51 - DRAGON AGE INQUISITION (PS4)

First i want to say that i'm so happy if this platinum, since i got the game and started my quest to be the next Inquisitor, i knew from the very beginning that this game would be amazing, now if my new platinum in hands, not only im full of joy but also proud that i conquered everything in my path to my 2014 game of the year.

Everything in Inquisition works well, from the side quest, main story to the battle mechanism, is just huge and so so good. This is what a great RPG looks like.

• Like 4

1L8a3cbe.png PLATINUM 51 - DRAGON AGE INQUISITION (PS4)

First i want to say that i'm so happy if this platinum, since i got the game and started my quest to be the next Inquisitor, i knew from the very beginning that this game would be amazing, now if my new platinum in hands, not only im full of joy but also proud that i conquered everything in my path to my 2014 game of the year.

Everything in Inquisition works well, from the side quest, main story to the battle mechanism, is just huge and so so good. This is what a great RPG looks like.

Awesome, congrats with the new :platinum::yay:. Which class and race did you choose? I made a mistake to start a normal playthrough with a human warrior (sword and shield). Ever since DA2 sword and shield warriors have been nerfed and are completely worthless. I was hoping it would be a great class like in DAO and DAA, but no :(

Just found out this is my 2500th post B).

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1