Mah2c' Radiant Garden of Platinums

TwilightSpira

Very nice list and a fun read, keep it up!

Thank you, I'm really glad you liked it.

Wow Meh what will be you 75  :platinum:  ? Congrats !! with your new plat  good job good Sir :)

Hey Cassi, thank you :D it will be persona 4 golden, I wanted to give the game platinum 50, but I missed a book and I had to start a new playthrough, so this time it will finally happen.

• Like 1

Thank you, I'm really glad you liked it.

Hey Cassi, thank you :D it will be persona 4 golden, I wanted to give the game platinum 50, but I missed a book and I had to start a new playthrough, so this time it will finally happen.

Should you miss #75, you can always make Persona 4 Golden plat #100 :D.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Lol, thnx bud. I already reserved a special place in the treasure room and added a sign that says "trophy #6,000".

haha :P

you mean the platinum will be your 6,000? that it's what i would call a perfect dragony way of planning, adding then up indeed ends at 6,000. 

it's a wonderful game by the way

Also think of me if you can, whenever you watch a cutscene in the Hub if someone saying something like "creeeddddoo graphhiiyyto"xD

Edited by Mah2c

The inquisition is facing another problem bud and they need help: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/29621-the-descent-dlc-coming-811/.

haha :P

you mean the platinum will be your 6,000? that it's what i would call a perfect dragony way of planning, adding then up indeed ends at 6,000. 

it's a wonderful game by the way

Also think of me if you can, whenever you watch a cutscene in the Hub if someone saying something like "creeeddddoo graphhiiyyto"xD

Yes :D, the other candidate was Dark Souls II, but decided to go with Tales of Hearts R in the end.

Sure thing, I will.

• Like 1

The inquisition is facing another problem bud and they need help: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/29621-the-descent-dlc-coming-811/.

Yes :D, the other candidate was Dark Souls II, but decided to go with Tales of Hearts R in the end.

Sure thing, I will.

Looks amazing bud,sadly they decided to skip the ps3 from now on :(

Don't worry that i'll be playing day one and i'll glady share it if you xD

Looks amazing bud,sadly they decided to skip the ps3 from now on :(

Don't worry that i'll be playing day one and i'll glady share it if you xD

Yeah that's a real backstab for people who bought the PS3 version. Not sure if I'll get the PS4 version, I might ban it just because of this. Thnx bud, I appreciate it,

• Like 1

Yeah that's a real backstab for people who bought the PS3 version. Not sure if I'll get the PS4 version, I might ban it just because of this. Thnx bud, I appreciate it,

Yep, first thing i thought while reading this awful decision of theirs was just this, my buddy dragon won't be able to play the upcoming dlcs for inquisition. It's really a stab for all of the players from the ps3 version

PLATINUM 72 - MURDERED SOUL SUSPECT

1L09924a.png

Date of Achievement : August 6th , 2015

Enjoyment : 7,5 Difficult : 3,0

Hardest Trophy : Collector All

When Ronan O'Connor, a detective with a troubled past, gets caught up in a burglary, his life is brought to an untimely end by a brutal and relentless killer.

Shocked to find himself in the afterlife, his only escape from the limbo world of the 'Dusk' is to uncover the truth behind his killer, track him down and bring him to justice using new found supernatural abilities.

As Ronan, you have freedom to explore the town of Salem: its wooden houses, narrow streets, gothic churches, and mental asylum for clues. Battle demonic spirits to save your soul and uncover the shocking revelations about who is responsible for your death.

bvkgm.jpg

Murdered Soul Suspect is a surprisingly fun game if a really good story

• Like 3

Yep, first thing i thought while reading this awful decision of theirs was just this, my buddy dragon won't be able to play the upcoming dlcs for inquisition. It's really a stab for all of the players from the ps3 version

1L09924a.png

When Ronan O'Connor, a detective with a troubled past, gets caught up in a burglary, his life is brought to an untimely end by a brutal and relentless killer.

Shocked to find himself in the afterlife, his only escape from the limbo world of the 'Dusk' is to uncover the truth behind his killer, track him down and bring him to justice using new found supernatural abilities.

As Ronan, you have freedom to explore the town of Salem: its wooden houses, narrow streets, gothic churches, and mental asylum for clues. Battle demonic spirits to save your soul and uncover the shocking revelations about who is responsible for your death.

bvkgm.jpg

Congrats again with the plat bud :yay:.

• Like 1

1L09924a.png

bvkgm.jpg

Damn new play how can catch up with you :) maybe if not play so much Destiny for Fun :) Congrats with your new plat , you get very nice list good sir :)

Edited by Cassiopria
  • Like 1

Damn new play how can catch up with you :) maybe if not play so much Destiny for Fun :) Congrats with your new plat , you get very nice list good sir :)

Thanks Cassi, I really liked the game.

Destiny's relationship I every players nowadays it's something funny to witness, lol. Bash, bash and can't put it down, I wonder how the taken king will affect all of those.

Yeah I agree, Ramonachan did an amazing job with that sig :D. I've asked if it's possible to create an avatar too.

Really beautiful, did Floriiss retire from all dragony delivery?

Thanks Cassi, I really liked the game.

Destiny's relationship I every playersood  nowadays it's something funny to witness, lol. Bash, bash and can't put it down, I wonder how the taken king will affect all of those.

Yeah, I hope The Taken King DLC bring good stuff it cost $ 39.99 . now lvl is 34 with new DLC will be 40 so the plat will be more easy :)

Edited by Cassiopria
  • Like 1

You have a fantastic collection of plats here!!

Really jealous of that Bloodborne  :shakefist:

Thanks, I'm really happy you enjoyed my checklist

Also I did videos for every single boss in the game, it really helped me those strategy, it's on my YouTube channel

Yeah, I hope The Taken King DLC bring good stuff it cost $ 39.99 . now lvl is 34 with new DLC will be 40 so the play will be more easy :)

That's awesome Cassi, whenever you wanna help me I would love to have your help in destiny. Nothing better than a almighty guardian by my side :)

• Like 1

That's awesome Cassi, whenever you wanna help me I would love to have your help in destiny. Nothing better than a almighty guardian by my side :)

That Sounds good Meh :) I see you start Bastion is good game :) the Stranger's Dream are hard with all ten Shrine Idols on  :S 

Good luck Meh  :yay: 

• Like 1