Mah2c' Radiant Garden of Platinums

TwilightSpira

Danganronpa 1 yay! Hopefully you're going to like it and congrats with your new plats! :D6JoJZq8.gif

Thanks Viscera, glad you stoped by, I'm loving Danganronpa, I even bought the second one xD

I'm always ready to greet another beeeeeuytiful day

Lol no Meh not as annoying  :lol:  :blush:  :angel: hihhihi silly me

xD by the way Cassi a friend of mine Zajac will start destiny, so we would love if you could lend your almighty guardian skills if us sometime

• Like 3

Yeah!!! That will be fun :) i start play white Night :) what cool game

Indeed it is Cassi, it's a unique and fun experience, :) thanks again for letting me know about the possibility for destiny coop

Hey Mah2c, still rolling out those plats I see!  I'm looking forward to hearing your impressions of Bastion once you complete it :)

Thanks audio :) bastion is really a beautiful game, all I need for the platinum are the challenges, so stay tuned

Hi my friend

I want let you know about Destiny. You can buy gjallarhorn from Xur with 17 strange coin its best weapon in Destiny!!!!

If not have it , you need do Strike than get 9 Coin from it !!!  But need do it with 2 characters with lvl 30 !!! :(

gjallarhorn2.jpg

Edited by Cassiopria
  • Like 1

Hi my friend

I want let you know about Destiny. You can buy gjallarhorn from Xur with 17 strange coin its best weapon in Destiny!!!!

If not have it , you need do Strike than get 9 Coin from it !!!  But need do it with 2 characters with lvl 30 !!! :(

Shame I haven't started it yet. :(

• Like 1

i'm currently doing a full playthrough for our fellow ps3 players in dragon age the descent, sadly EA decided to skip from now on all dlcs for that version

i'll keep updating 

Hi my friend

gjallarhorn2.jpg

Shame I haven't started it yet. :(

I go help Meh with Destiny ware i can, i will help you too if you want :)

Sounds good to me, thanks. :) I haven't started yet but will be playing with Mah when I do, would be great to have you join us sometimes. :D

thanks Cassi, :)

by the way Cassi, in the meantime we could play a raid, I have a guardian at level 25, so it would be great earning new loot and also a trophy there, i didn't finish any raid yet, lol.

also sorry for the late reply, i missed completely :(

• Like 1

Woohoo, part 4, 5, and 6 are finally here :dance:. Are there more parts bud or did you finish the DLC?

There's more bud, I think it will be 12 parts.

I wanted to make the post especially to you, but I thought you would like this :P especially for my mate dragon

I didn't play last night, I was helping Toxi in Bloodborne

• Like 1

There's more bud, I think it will be 12 parts.

I wanted to make the post especially to you, but I thought you would like this :P especially for my mate dragon

I didn't play last night, I was helping Toxi in Bloodborne

Woohoo, more stuff to look forward to :dance:.

Thnx bud :D. That's ok, enjoy Bloodborne.

• Like 1

PLATINUM 73 - DANGANRONPA TRIGGER HAPPY HAVOC

1Ldbda23.png

Date of Achievement : August 18th , 2015

Enjoyment : 9,0 Difficult : 3,0

Hardest Trophy : Seriously, You Shouldn't Have

Danganronpa takes place at an elite high school called Hope's Peak Academy, we play as Makoto Naegi, a chosen student to enroll into the academy as the "Ultimate Lucky Student". However, when Makoto arrives inside the Academy, he loses consciousness and wakes up locked inside the school, where he meets fourteen other newly picked Ultimate students who are in the same situation as him. It is there that a sadistic, remote-controlled bear named Monokuma appears before them, telling them they will be imprisoned in the academy for the rest of their lives, and that they will be put to death if they violate any of the schools rules. He offers only one way for students to "graduate" from the academy: murder another student and not be identified as the culprit.

ct1jc.jpg

Anyone who wants a chilling yet funny adventure, give danganronpa a try, one of the best vita games

Get Readyy!!!

Thrills Chills Kills!!!!

taaaa raaahhhh

28lvreb.jpg

Puhuhu xD

PLATINUM 74 - BASTION

1Lc16581.png

Date of Achievement : August 18th , 2015

Enjoyment : 9,0 Difficult : 6,0

Hardest Trophy : About the Author

The game takes place in the aftermath of the Calamity, a catastrophic event that suddenly fractured the city of Caelondia as well as the surrounding areas of the game's world into many floating pieces, disrupting its ecology and reducing most of its people to ash. Players take control of the Kid, a silent protagonist who awakens on one of the few remaining pieces of the old world and sets off for the eponymous Bastion, where everyone was supposed to go in troubled times.

2j0z2j4.jpg

The game is the first project from SuperGiant games, the same small and independent studio that brought us the great game Transistor. As for Bastion, still a joy to play after all those years, i guess i really did good by giving this one a try.

Congratulations on the recent platinums dude, you seem to be earning some incredible platinums lately :D

• Like 2

Congratulations on the recent platinums dude, you seem to be earning some incredible platinums lately :D

Thanks Razza xD

Congrats with the 2 new plats bud :yay: :yay:. So what are your plans now? Hang out at Junes?

Hahah, thanks buddy xD you're indeed correct, beeeaaarrr sona

Someone's on fire!! ;) congrats once again :D

"Every day's great at your Junes" time xD

xD indeed big bro :D

• Like 1