Mah2c' Radiant Garden of Platinums

TwilightSpira

Hi Mah2c, long(ish) time and all that  :)

Congrats on the newest platinums, think I have a huge amount of catching up to do... I mean, I only just finished up with the PS3 version of The Last of Us!

(One trophy left for the 100%, grrrrr)

Keep on bringing 'em on!

• Like 1

Huge congrats for your latest plats! Heard serious praises on those games.

Keep up the good work.

Well done Mah2c!  You gave Bastion a 6  :devil: and it has me scared.

Hi Mah2c, long(ish) time and all that  :)

Congrats on the newest platinums, think I have a huge amount of catching up to do... I mean, I only just finished up with the PS3 version of The Last of Us!

(One trophy left for the 100%, grrrrr)

Keep on bringing 'em on!

Thanks guys xD feel honored if such a heartwarming feedback.

Audio bastion isn't as hard as we make the game to be, at first is indeed impossible the trips to nowhere, but after some knowledge into the game, you can aquire then if some planning.

Congratulations Yim xD i see the platinum is yours, such a masterpiece

PLATINUM 73 - DANGANRONPA TRIGGER HAPPY HAVOC

1Ldbda23.png

Date of Achievement : August 18th , 2015

Enjoyment : 9,0 Difficult : 3,0

Hardest Trophy : Seriously, You Shouldn't Have

Danganronpa takes place at an elite high school called Hope's Peak Academy, we play as Makoto Naegi, a chosen student to enroll into the academy as the "Ultimate Lucky Student". However, when Makoto arrives inside the Academy, he loses consciousness and wakes up locked inside the school, where he meets fourteen other newly picked Ultimate students who are in the same situation as him. It is there that a sadistic, remote-controlled bear named Monokuma appears before them, telling them they will be imprisoned in the academy for the rest of their lives, and that they will be put to death if they violate any of the schools rules. He offers only one way for students to "graduate" from the academy: murder another student and not be identified as the culprit.

ct1jc.jpg

Anyone who wants a chilling yet funny adventure, give danganronpa a try, one of the best vita games 

Get Readyy!!!

Thrills Chills Kills!!!!

taaaa raaahhhh

28lvreb.jpg

Puhuhu xD

PLATINUM 74 - BASTION

1Lc16581.png

Date of Achievement : August 18th , 2015

Enjoyment : 9,0 Difficult : 6,0

Hardest Trophy : About the Author

The game takes place in the aftermath of the Calamity, a catastrophic event that suddenly fractured the city of Caelondia as well as the surrounding areas of the game's world into many floating pieces, disrupting its ecology and reducing most of its people to ash. Players take control of the Kid, a silent protagonist who awakens on one of the few remaining pieces of the old world and sets off for the eponymous Bastion, where everyone was supposed to go in troubled times.

2j0z2j4.jpg

The game is the first project from SuperGiant games, the same small and independent studio that brought us the great game Transistor.  As for Bastion, still a joy to play after all those years, i guess i really did good by giving this one a try.

Wow that is super fast 2 plats :) Its good year for you with all plat what you got !!! nicely done with Bastion plat!! Was hard for you Bastion?

• Like 1

Wow that is super fast 2 plats :) Its good year for you with all plat what you got !!! nicely done with Bastion plat!! Was hard for you Bastion?

Hey Cassi :) the trips to nowhere are awesome, at first I thought was impossible, since we need those extra levels and good weapons, but in the end was a good challenge and not as hard as I thought since it's indeed fun like transistor ones.

Gratz on the awesome work bud, some great plats there making me jelly. :P Looking forward to earning some other great plats together with you. xD

Yay, thanks bud :D having this kind of feedback from Titan Zajac makes me feel indeed incredible :P

Glad we still have delta and freedom wars xD

tumblr_inline_nrja3fh1he1rcw3rj_500.png

Congrats for obtaining new shiny plats again and for enduring despair... so glad that you enjoyed Danganronpa. Persona 4 Golden next tight? "I-I'm ready to be born dammit!"

Thanks mate, yep!! You're absolutely right, the time for persona has finally arrived, I'm playing the game nonstop, incredible how much I love the game even after 3 playthroughs, so it will be a excellent 75th platinum that happens to be my next new sticky achievement.

also thanks for posting Hiro xD hahaha my favorite alongside Leon, Mondo and Chihiro :D

• Like 3

PLATINUM 75 - PERSONA 4 GOLDEN

1L03861e.png

Date of Achievement : August 23th , 2015

Enjoyment : Kingdom_Hearts_tattoo_design_by_XxSoRAsH Difficult : 5,0

Hardest Trophy : Legend of Inaba/One who has proven their power

Persona 4 GOLDEN is an expanded version of the PlayStation 2 title, adding new features and story elements to the game. New characters, Personas, character outfits, and expanded spoken lines and anime cutscenes are included as well as two new Social Links for Marie and Tohru Adachi

1zfj0pe.jpg

Woop new plat you are really on fire man :) and got self nice one for your 75 48px-PS3-Platinum-trophy.png !! what will your next plat my good Sir ?

I working on Final Fantasy 10 for my 60 plat :)

Edited by Cassiopria
  • Like 2

Congrats for the 3rd time!! What a radiance boost to your garden, shining so bright now I may end up blind! xD

Thanks big bro :D now you're in for some chills, thrills kills xD

Woop new plat you are really on fire man :) and got self nice one for your 75 48px-PS3-Platinum-trophy.png !! what will your next plat my good Sir ?

I working on Final Fantasy 10 for my 60 plat :)

Thanks Cassi, wonderful 60th platinum indeed, Final Fantasy X is one of my favorite games off all time, that I also had the privilege to platinum on my beloved vita

• Like 2

Thanks big bro :D now you're in for some chills, thrills kills xD

Thanks Cassi, wonderful 60th platinum indeed, Final Fantasy X is one of my favorite games off all time, that I also had the privilege to platinum on my beloved vita

yeah Final Fantasy really good story :) i wish got a PS vita you play so much cool game's on it ! I plat the FF 14 the MMO one that was very cool game and love that plat so much  :wub:

• Like 1

yeah Final Fantasy really good story :) i wish got a PS vita you play so much cool game's on it ! I plat the FF 14 the MMO one that was very cool game and love that plat so much  :wub:

It was incredible Cassi, playing in that beautiful LED screen if headphones on while laying on my bed and Chanel snores was just out of this world xD hahaha. Hopefully you enjoy x as much as XIV!

Congrats on P4G platinum trophy! That a lot quicker than I thought lol :Dp16-323257a.jpg

Thanks Viscera, another awesome post to wrap it up my platinum post :D

Beartiful

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

PLATINUM 75 - PERSONA 4 GOLDEN

1L03861e.png

Date of Achievement : August 23th , 2015

Enjoyment : Kingdom_Hearts_tattoo_design_by_XxSoRAsH Difficult : 5,0

Hardest Trophy : Legend of Inaba/One who has proven their power

Persona 4 GOLDEN is an expanded version of the PlayStation 2 title, adding new features and story elements to the game. New characters, Personas, character outfits, and expanded spoken lines and anime cutscenes are included as well as two new Social Links for Marie and Tohru Adachi

1zfj0pe.jpg

My time if persona 4 GOLDEN was indeed magical, from the get go, i knew this game was special, the characters, the design and story captures everything that a great RPG needs to succeed. In the end ATLUS delivered the best original game for the Vita.

I know for now i'll need to say goodbye to the game, but i know it won't be the end of it.

If that being said, i hope ATLUS can provide us if Persona 5 the same outstanding effort in story telling and atmosphere, since GOLDEN simply has it all, i'm really confident they will deliver a incredible follow up to us, this time on ps4.

muvla0.jpg

Thank you ATLUS!!

Just noticed this, congrats on platting one of the best games ever bud :yay:. Which character is our favorite? Now the wait for Persona 5 continues.

• Like 1

Haven't visited this checklist in so long. Amazing work on your latest plats man!

Hey, seeing you like quality in Rpgs, have you tried a Chaos Rings game on mobile? I've recommended those games here quite commonly xD

• Like 1

Great list man, congrats on the Persona 4 Golden plat :)

Thank you :D this one was meant to be my platinum 50th, but i missed a book and i decided to give the game the next milestone :D it's easily the best Vita game and i'm really happy with this one

Next Platinum added to this list will look Amazing in the Garden, Let's hope u don't have to call the plant's for backup!! :P  :ninja:

hahahha, thanks Chuck !! it will probably be Dead nation then dragons crown, i'm currently playing those, i also started Pier solar, amazing game 

Just noticed this, congrats on platting one of the best games ever bud :yay:. Which character is our favorite? Now the wait for Persona 5 continues.

Thanks buddy, xD

i have fulfilled my promise to you at last xD easily Kanji bud, lol. Persona 4 has a beautiful cast of characters, it's actually really hard choosing one.

Nanako, Yusuke , Chie and Rise comes to mind too

Haven't visited this checklist in so long. Amazing work on your latest plats man!

Hey, seeing you like quality in Rpgs, have you tried a Chaos Rings game on mobile? I've recommended those games here quite commonly xD

Thanks mate, glad you stopped by, you're always welcome.

matter of fact i did, i played chaos rings on my iphone, but didn't finish. Hopefully at some point, the Vita version comes to this side

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 3

Thanks buddy, xD

i have fulfilled my promise to you at last xD easily Kanji bud, lol. Persona 4 has a beautiful cast of characters, it's actually really hard choosing one.

Nanako, Yusuke , Chie and Rise comes to mind too

Yes, you have :highfive:. So what's next?

Also did you hear about the new DAI Trespasser DLC? Apparently it's the final story DLC and at the end of the trailer someone special makes an appearance.

• Like 2

Yes, you have :highfive:. So what's next?

Also did you hear about the new DAI Trespasser DLC? Apparently it's the final story DLC and at the end of the trailer someone special makes an appearance.

Hey bud xD

The next platinum will probably be dead nation and then dragons crown ( finally decided to finish it too) also I started playing a awesome new rpg on my ps 4, pier solar, really beautiful game

As for the dlc you mentioned, I sure did bud, Solas will finally return, this time around story heavy. Don't worry that I'll also record the dlc so you can learn the story

Took me a while but I read throught them all. We may have almost the same amount of platinums but yours are way better  :P

I also love the heart ratings that you give for some games. It feels unique.

Haha, thanks mate :) at last :P the hearts are a personal 11 rating to the games, the ones that are indeed special to me.

As for the platinums I'm indeed proud of then, they all gather around to form my radiant garden, so they are equally important to me xD you also have games that I would die to platinum like some fps games. Thanks anyway mate for the kind words

• Like 1

Haha, thanks mate :) at last :P the hearts are a personal 11 rating to the games, the ones that are indeed special to me.

As for the platinums I'm indeed proud of then, they all gather around to form my radiant garden, so they are equally important to me xD you also have games that I would die to platinum like some fps games. Thanks anyway mate for the kind words

Not a problem. I'm really impressed by your Trophy Checklist   :)

Good luck with Dead Nation. I'm sure it won't be a problem for you :P  

Edited by Roster13
  • Like 1