Mah2c' Radiant Garden of Platinums

TwilightSpira

PLATINUM 76 - DEAD NATION APOCALYPSE EDITION

1Lab26b9.png

Date of Achievement : September 6th , 2015

Enjoyment : 9,0  Difficult : 7,0

Hardest Trophy : Never Give Up

Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition is a enhanced and exclusive ps4 version. While the game retains all the classic vibe and gameplay from the original, you notice that the graphics are crispier, more detailed and has all dlc.

The good news however is that all the dlc trophies are required for the platinum, so expect a challenge this time around.

a9uwpu.jpg

Throughout by entire run, no glitches or problems were detected, the game runs great on ps4 and i enjoyed all the post apocalyptic zombie fun. I hope Housemarque brings a sequel to this game at some point, it's mega fun.

Before i go, i would love to thank a wonderful mate that helped me survive this hungry horde, Thanks chuckyjugg

It was fun all the way good sir!! I'm hoping for a Sequel myself lol.

Now the Garden will be over ran by the horde's of Zombies lol.

• Like 1

Not a problem. I'm really impressed by your Trophy Checklist   :)

Good luck with Dead Nation. I'm sure it won't be a problem for you :P  

xD

It was fun all the way good sir!! I'm hoping for a Sequel myself lol.

Now the Garden will be over ran by the horde's of Zombies lol.

hahaha xD glad you liked mate, unleash the undead army :D

Thanks again Chuck

• Like 1

1Lab26b9.png

Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition is a enhanced and exclusive ps4 version. While the game retains all the classic vibe and gameplay from the original, you notice that the graphics are crispier, more detailed and has all dlc.

The good news however is that all the dlc trophies are required for the platinum, so expect a challenge this time around.

a9uwpu.jpg

Throughout by entire run, no glitches or problems were detected, the game runs great on ps4 and i enjoyed all the post apocalyptic zombie fun. I hope Housemarque brings a sequel to this game at some point, it's mega fun.

Before i go, i would love to thank a wonderful mate that helped me survive this hungry horde, Thanks chuckyjugg

Another one in the bank, nicely done (^___^)b

• Like 1

Another one in the bank, nicely done (^___^)b

Thanks Sadistic xD means a lot :D

i loved your sig, hahahah.

Congrats for the who-knows-which time!! Getting really close to #80 xD

Yes my friend, Romero is finally proud, now time for the long long long long waited game :D

Grab the Launcher, the Blade's & Flare's Let's go to work again :D

hahaha, indeed, don't forget crazy lights too :P

Nicely done, those poor zombies never stood a chance. Congrats  :yay:

Thanks Ala, such a fun game. 

They were blew to bits, toasted and zapped for good :P

• Like 4

Hey bud xD

The next platinum will probably be dead nation and then dragons crown ( finally decided to finish it too) also I started playing a awesome new rpg on my ps 4, pier solar, really beautiful game

As for the dlc you mentioned, I sure did bud, Solas will finally return, this time around story heavy. Don't worry that I'll also record the dlc so you can learn the story

Awesome, thnx bud much appreciated :D.

1Lab26b9.png

Congrats with the new plat, that was fast :yay:

• Like 1

Congrats on the newest platinum :D Hopefully you didnt have any problems with collectibles, it glitched on me my first playthrough so I had to do almost all of them again!

Thanks Boooda xD you had problems on the ps4 version? :( no problems for me, I got all loot and mementos in different playthroughs

Awesome, thnx bud much appreciated :D.

Congrats with the new plat, that was fast :yay:.

Thanks buddy xD don't mentioned, will be a awesone one, hopefully the story has a excellent cliffhanger, for the sequel :P

Out next Tuesday with 11 trophies :D

Thanks buddy xD don't mentioned, will be a awesone one, hopefully the story has a excellent cliffhanger, for the sequel :P

Out next Tuesday with 11 trophies :D

That's fast, I was expecting it would be released after a few months. Descent DLC was released recently too. I saw the DLC trophies also affect the main game, like get to Skyhold at lvl 5.

• Like 1

1Lab26b9.png

a9uwpu.jpg

congrats Marcelo on your new Plat! so what next plat ware you working on? 

• Like 1

congrats Marcelo on your new Plat! so what next plat ware you working on? 

Thanks Cassi xD I'll probably be with my current ones, Pier on the ps4, dragons crown on the Vita.

I'll buy metal gear this week, so by the weekend, metal gear, pier and dragons crown. I may throw game of thrones and life is strange at some point in the coming days. End of the month has SOMA, can't wait, hopefully the game good like amnesia

• Like 1

Man I miss so much these type of games nowadays.

I want to buy this game but its not like I have money on my wallet left :facepalm:

Enjoying it so far ? Saw you playing it a couple of times

Awesome awesome :D

Pier is my current main play on my ps4, apart from the possible gta time with you, pier takes all my night time nowadays.

metal gear will be added this week alongside a visual game such as game of thrones and life is stange

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 1

Not sure what your playtimes are Marc but I also need to work on Dragons Crown.  Maybe we could cut down on a few play throughs doing it in co-op :)

What? That's amazing mate, let's do it, I'm free during the day if we arrange a time for the game, since it's vita. Ps4 I'm mainly online everyday after 9pm.

That's great actually, I need the ending for the other characters to complete the museum, I got the 50 from the missions by myself.

I could also help you in the game, it's really fun, especially on my Vita :D

Not sure what your playtimes are Marc but I also need to work on Dragons Crown.  Maybe we could cut down on a few play throughs doing it in co-op :)

Also I got the dead nation platinum, deja vu? Haha

That's fast, I was expecting it would be released after a few months. Descent DLC was released recently too. I saw the DLC trophies also affect the main game, like get to Skyhold at lvl 5.

Indeed buddy, I'll start tonight, so expect the first part tomorrow xD really hope you like

What? That's amazing mate, let's do it, I'm free during the day if we arrange a time for the game, since it's vita. Ps4 I'm mainly online everyday after 9pm.

That's great actually, I need the ending for the other characters to complete the museum, I got the 50 from the missions by myself.

I could also help you in the game, it's really fun, especially on my Vita :D

Also I got the dead nation platinum, deja vu? Haha

Playing Dead Nation with you was my first gaming session ever, I will never forget it.  :) Congrats on the plat, that game is so fun even though it is the most challenging game I have finished as I did the morbid run alone.  :devil:

Ill have to read over the guide again on how the additional play throughs are done in Dragons Crown.  I still have not done the first one but I guess I could start a new character (one you don't have).  But it sounds like you play PS4 right about when I start my gaming time.  Maybe weekends?

• Like 1

Playing Dead Nation with you was my first gaming session ever, I will never forget it.  :) Congrats on the plat, that game is so fun even though it is the most challenging game I have finished as I did the morbid run alone.  :devil:

Ill have to read over the guide again on how the additional play throughs are done in Dragons Crown.  I still have not done the first one but I guess I could start a new character (one you don't have).  But it sounds like you play PS4 right about when I start my gaming time.  Maybe weekends?

Sure, sounds good. As far as I know the endings are for the last battle against the ancient dragon. If you play by yourself you gain the gallery item for the character you played as, if you play with a friend you also earn their respective character ending.

So instead of 6 playthoughs you can achieve in two if you play with four friends.

PLATINUM 77 - DRAGON'S CROWN ( Vita )

1L84a87b.png

Date of Achievement : September 14th , 2015

Enjoyment : 9,0 Difficult : 4,0

Hardest Trophy : Legendary Strike/ Museum Owner

Dragon's Crown is a action role playing game structured like a traditional side scrolling beat-up gameplay. Dragon's Crown plot revolves around a legendary relic, the titular Dragon's Crown, and the quest to retrieve it. Players must take up the role of one of six adventurers charged with retrieving the crown before those who would use it for their own sinister purpose, as well as search for treasure and riches of their own.

Congratulations on your new platinum  :yay:

I'm pretty sure Pier Solar will come right up next 

• Like 1