Mah2c' Radiant Garden of Platinums

TwilightSpira

Thanks bud :) I'll keep my eyes open to those games, especially the second one since has a platinum :P thank you both

Everything ready for delta today?

Also don't say that, hahaha, your knowledge and techniques were essential

Yep, everything is ready for delta haha, looking forward to earning that plat with you. :D

• Like 1

PLATINUM 79 - GOD OF WAR II ( VITA)

1L44ebd7.png

Date of Achievement : September 24th , 2015

Enjoyment : 8,0 Difficult : 5,0

Hardest Trophy : Bleeding Thumbs

God of war Ii for the vita is a re release of the same game from the ps2, this time with hd graphics and responsive controls, the game plays really well on the Vita. 

2j4of3l.jpg

After all, nothing better than watch and hear through headphones how delicate Kratos is to his fellows godly friends :P

Finally the time has come xD

Congrats with another plat bud :yay:

Finished watching the Tresspasser part 7 and 8. Those revelations at the end were really interesting. I want to know what happens next, though I don't think the Inquisitor will be the main character again due to losing an arm. That would make fighting really troublesome :P

• Like 1

Congrats with another plat bud :yay:

Finished watching the Tresspasser part 7 and 8. Those revelations at the end were really interesting. I want to know what happens next, though I don't think the Inquisitor will be the main character again due to losing an arm. That would make fighting really troublesome :P

so happy you liked bud, and yeah, the ending and epilogue delivered so much, thats why i mentioned my desire for the sequel in the mass effect topic :P .

Glad that Solas was and still a "good"ally, let's see what's in store for the sequel, with that ending, a sequel will come sooner than later , hopefully by the time its unveiled you will also have the ps4 :D

• Like 1

PLATINUM 79 - GOD OF WAR II ( VITA)

1L44ebd7.png

Date of Achievement : September 24th , 2015

Enjoyment : 8,0 Difficult : 5,0

Hardest Trophy : Bleeding Thumbs

God of war Ii for the vita is a re release of the same game from the ps2, this time with hd graphics and responsive controls, the game plays really well on the Vita. 

2j4of3l.jpg

After all, nothing better than watch and hear through headphones how delicate Kratos is to his fellows godly friends :P

Finally the time has come xD

Congratulations on your new plat Mar !!! Next plat will be MGS V ? that will be nice 80 plat :)

• Like 1

Dayum, take it easy dude and let me catch up to you :P 

Congrats :D

Thanks sadistic, happy to see you're back, glad you're enjoying Catherine, will be my platinum 100th

I didn't even see this platinum coming !   xD

Congratulations Mah  :wave:

hahaha, thanks mate :D had to do some "delicate" moves after the pain that was slippery :P hahaha

Congratulations on your new plat Mar !!! Next plat will be MGS V ? that will be nice 80 plat :)

"

Hey Cassi, maybe!!! The only games i'll play until next month are Metal gear and Delta, if i manage to get one of those i'll be happy, however i may play a indie game between those two, like guacamelle and Veslagrad, so maybe one of the latter half may be the 80.

• Like 3

Congratulations!! I will be playing this soon, I got my Vita bundled with the Gow Collection over a year ago and I have only platted the first game, this one is long overdue!!

Now time to plat with puppy xD

xD puppy time it is

For the time being I'm sure you will keep having fun with driveclub, God of war II will be good for a change, this time on Vita.

• Like 1

Came here expecting a new platinum,but wasn't disappointed at all :D

Hahha, thanks mate :D still having tons of fun with both of my current games, metal gear will indeed take awhile, xD

Glad you liked it, this battle was indeed amazing

Awesome list!!

Thanks no heart, really happy you stopped by and enjoyed it :) means a lot xD

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

My New Milestone

7000 Trophy

7L6777f8.png

I'm currently playing some great games and i decided to give Super meat boy a milestone, to even honor him more, i recorded the trophy :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J_ktXDeR0M

now hopefully some new platinums, my garden needs it

If I'm right, this is the 3rd platform through which I've said congrats xD

Congraaaats!! Can't wait to see the garden's radiance escalate to limits beyond the imaginable :awesome:

• Like 2

My New Milestone

7000 Trophy

7L6777f8.png

I'm currently playing some great games and i decided to give Super meat boy a milestone, to even honor him more, i recorded the trophy :D

now hopefully some new platinums, my garden needs it 

Yayyyy congratssss!  :yay:. Good to see you're enjoying SMB. ^_^ 

• Like 2

Yayyyy congratssss! :yay:. Good to see you're enjoying SMB. ^_^

Thanks buddy, indeed I am :D never knew I would get this addicted to the game

Had lots of fun and frustration last night preparing this one, hahha

If I'm right, this is the 3rd platform through which I've said congrats xD

Congraaaats!! Can't wait to see the garden's radiance escalate to limits beyond the imaginable :awesome:

Thank you my friend, and your wish shall be granted at least in a smaller scale, tales from the Borderlands will come tonight. Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 2

Amazing job my friend, the radiance is back!!

Now that you have wrapped up one amazing episodic release, how about you start Life is Strange already!!?? You are missing out xD

But I know you have some stuff coming up before that so the garden better get ready :awesome:

• Like 2

PLATINUM 80 - TALES FROM THE BORDERLANDS

1L2ee2ae.png

Date of Achievement : October 23rd, 2015

Enjoyment : 8,5 Difficult : 2,0

Hardest Trophy : --

Tales from the Borderlands is a five part episodic game series from the creators of The Wolf Among Us and The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series. Set on the unforgiving world of Pandora after the events seen in Borderlands 2, this is a story full of Borderlands’ trademark humor, following two adventurers on their quest for greatness. 

11c8j1j.jpg

We play as Rhys, a Hyperion ‘suit’ with dreams of being the next Handsome Jack, and Fiona, a Pandoran con artist looking to score her biggest ever swindle. Thrown together as unwilling partners in an adventure to recover cash they both think is theirs, their journey will take you on a wild ride where gangsters, bandit lords, and Vault Hunters 

Tales from the Borderlands is great game and proves that Telltale still has it when it comes to create a fun and engaging story 

congratssss! woop woop you got plat too  :highfive: Its was good game 

• Like 1

Nice work dude _(^__^)b

Thanks mate :D glad you stopped by.

congratssss! woop woop you got plat too  :highfive: Its was good game 

Thanks Cassi, indeed it was, laughed so much in some scenes, Borderlands is so crazy :)

Amazing job my friend, the radiance is back!!

Now that you have wrapped up one amazing episodic release, how about you start Life is Strange already!!?? You are missing out xD

But I know you have some stuff coming up before that so the garden better get ready :awesome:

Thanks my friend, and yes!! I need to play the game, persuasive can't slip anymore. Haha ( monkey)

• Like 2