Mah2c' Radiant Garden of Platinums

TwilightSpira

Awesome, congrats with the new :platinum::yay:. Which class and race did you choose? I made a mistake to start a normal playthrough with a human warrior (sword and shield). Ever since DA2 sword and shield warriors have been nerfed and are completely worthless. I was hoping it would be a great class like in DAO and DAA, but no :(.

Just found out this is my 2500th post B).

Hey bud :) I can't describe how happy I was when the platinum popped, but anyways, if you can try nightmare as your one and only playthrough. I did one on hard( my first) and did everything in that playthrough clocking 100 hours. Surprisingly I managed to finish another one in 30 hours at level 17 in my nightmare yesterday, doing only main quests and speed running. I'll keep both characters, but I'll play in future dlcs, all in my first, since I did all, have a lot of schematics and loot :). It's hard the nightmare, but it's not impossible, and I know it won't be a hard Lair for you to conquer.

As for classes, it's all personal, but I did both as rogue archer if tempest sub class, I love playing as stealthy stalker xD then mages are the best as second if Viviane as enchanting knight and Dorian if necromancer plus barriers. As for warrior shield and swords I'm always if Cassandra. But any way you choose is also cool, I just liked my Party if those four. Since if both mages protecting and also doing massive damage helped me on nightmare and the dragons xD let me know okay? Have fun bud, my personal game of the year

Edited by Mah2c

Hey bud :) I can't describe how happy I was when the platinum popped, but anyways, if you can try nightmare as your one and only playthrough. I did one on hard( my first) and did everything in that playthrough clocking 100 hours. Surprisingly I managed to finish another one in 30 hours at level 17 in my nightmare yesterday, doing only main quests and speed running. I'll keep both characters, but I'll play in future dlcs, all in my first, since I did all, have a lot of schematics and loot :). It's hard the nightmare, but it's not impossible, and I know it won't be a hard Lair for you to conquer.

As for classes, it's all personal, but I did both as rogue archer if tempest sub class, I love playing as stealthy stalker xD then mages are the best as second if Viviane as enchanting knight and Dorian if necromancer plus barriers. As for warrior shield and swords I'm always if Cassandra. But any way you choose is also cool, I just liked my Party if those four. Since if both mages protecting and also doing massive damage helped me on nightmare and the dragons xD let me know okay? Have fun bud, my personal game of the year

Ok, I've already played for about 15 hours. I want to play and explore as much as possible and after that start on the guide.

• Like 1

Congrats with DA: Inquisition platinum trophy. The game is also my personal 2014 GOTY.  :devil:

Thank you Viscera, also congratulations back at you, I saw you also earned it xD

Nice addition to the collection with the DA: Inquisition plat, congrats dood!

Thanks dood, it means a lot coming from the one and only and also authentic prinniest of the explosive chains, dood.

• Like 1

1L9e88dd.png Kingdom Hearts RE: CODED

First time adding a feedback for a platinum less game, but i need to share this if all of you here. This 3 hours movie just made me realize and actually admite to myself, that Kingdom Hearts not only is the best and most precious franchise to me, but also has a bond so strong that makes me actually shed tears of joy and laugh like a child, is just incredible.

• Like 1

Hey guys, i summoned you all to witness the birth of my first guide alongside my buddy Dragon-Archon

hopefully you all like it

DRAGON AGE INQUISITION ( PS3 VERSION)

DRAGON AGE INQUISITION ( PS4 VERSION) - pending review

I also add then to my original post

Thank you all

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 1

Yaaaaaaay Hearts!!!! My last of 2014, your first for 2015 and number 52 already, I can see you soaring your plat count up to 75 this year, taking into account that another awesome plat is about to go down :awesome:

Yay, and to think this so called "awesome" new platinum will be indeed a radiant garden of accomplishment as it core. xD

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 1

1Le7ed9e.png PLATINUM 52 - TALES OF HEARTS R

My first platinum of 2015!! at first i thought it would be another solid Tales games, but surprisingly Tales of Hearts really managed to stay high up troughout all the adventure. As of today, the game managed to earn his place among the trinity of the Tales franchise to me, a deserved place place among the ones, like Symphonia and Xillia.

Congrats :yay: and that is one nice platinum trophy image  :wub:

• Like 1

Thanks bud xD, i really want to finish Persona, but sadly i did my second playtrough and miss just one book, so i need to start a new one :( stuck in 95 % is a pain to see.

That sucks, but thankfully the game is amazing. I did 3 playthroughs even though I got the plat at the end of my second playthrough.

• Like 1

Replaying Resident Evil Remake HD at the moment, and all I can say is THIS is the Resident Evil I love. 

That sucks, but thankfully the game is amazing. I did 3 playthroughs even though I got the plat at the end of my second playthrough.

I will do bud, I'm currently if no games for my Vita, so I'll probably find sometime, even if it's not much between Resident Evil and Birth by sleep

• Like 1

Replaying Resident Evil Remake HD at the moment, and all I can say is THIS is the Resident Evil I love. 

Yawn aside, your perfect horror experience! xD

I wonder which one you'll plat first: BBS or RE? Probably RE, not as annoying as the damned reports lol

• Like 1