Mah2c' Radiant Garden of Platinums

TwilightSpira

PLATINUM 82 - EVERYBODY GONE TO THE RAPTURE

1L7f7c31.png

Date of achievement: November 9, 2015

Enjoyment : 7,5 Difficult : 2,0

Hardest Trophy : Completionist

in a fictional deserted village named Yaughton in Shropshire, England, and must discover how everybody went missing. The game consists in exploring this to understand what happened, mysterious floating balls of light swim around the air which lead the player or morph into human shapes to depict various events in the village, all of which depict the lead-up to the events which caused the ‘rapture’. 

1sgt93.jpg

So if you're like me and always wanted to take a stroll around a English town give this game a chance, it's a relaxing experience that really unfolds into something really unique 

Congrats with your new plat !!! Nice pic off your plat !!! I like buy EVERYBODY GONE TO THE RAPTURE is really good game?

• Like 1

Grats on the platinum :) Its been sitting on my XMB for ages, I'll have to play it soon.

Thanks mate, it's indeed a fun game, apart from the hard platinum, the game just gets better with each playthrough

Congrats with your new plat !!! Nice pic off your plat !!! I like buy EVERYBODY GONE TO THE RAPTURE is really good game?

Thanks Cassi, is indeed a unique game, I enjoyed the game, also really liked the story

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

PLATINUM 83 - GUACAMELEE SUPER TURBO CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION

1L3546d3.png

Date of achievement: November 23 rd 2015

Enjoyment : 8,5    Difficult : 5,0

Hardest Trophy : World Champion / That was hard?

Guacamelee super turbo championship edition is a enhanced version of the original game with new areas and bosses. The story focus around Juan, a agave farmer who's in love with the el presidente's daughter, all breaks loose when a evil skeleton brakes in and steals the lass, now it's up to you to bring order in these pollo infested land.

oavez9.jpg

The game plays and feels like a metroid game, you run around killing bosses, enemies and grabbing power ups. This version of the game feels great and the humor and crazyness makes all better. if you still didn't play the game, give it a try, is super fun and was a freebie from plus recently, so go on, power up and become a Luchador.

Congrats buddy! :yay:

• Like 1

1L3546d3.png

Guacamelee super turbo championship edition is a enhanced version of the original game with new areas and bosses. The story focus around Juan, a agave farmer who's in love with the el presidente's daughter, all breaks loose when a evil skeleton brakes in and steals the lass, now it's up to you to bring order in these pollo infested land.

oavez9.jpg

The game plays and feels like a metroid game, you run around killing bosses, enemies and grabbing power ups. This version of the game feels great and the humor and crazyness makes all better. if you still didn't play the game, give it a try, is super fun and was a freebie from plus recently, so go on, power up and become a Luchador.

Congrats on your newest plat bud, keep it going ;)

• Like 1

1L3546d3.png

oavez9.jpg

Congrats on yet another great addition bud :yay:.

• Like 1

Grats on the Guac plat man! I loved that game, and its even better on ps4 with all the new content :D

Thanks mate :) it's indeed a fun game, I really enjoyed,glad I waited for this version, had a blast with it and for the first time

Congrats on yet another great addition bud :yay:.

Thanks buddy, getting so close to the 100th milestone :D ( Catherine bouncing on the bed ) :P

1L3546d3.png

oavez9.jpg

Ayayayyyy!! Lo conseguiste!! Muy calienteeee!! xD

Parabéns meu amigo, bom trabalho! Agora Bloodborne - The Old Hunters!! :D

• Like 2

1L3546d3.png

oavez9.jpg

How 

Congrats with your new plat Mar !!! nice plat i need get back to that game :) I need stop playing destiny  :D  How go Dragon Fin Soup? Can now get plat for it ?

epic-high-five-batman.jpg

• Like 2

Congrats with your new plat Mar !!! nice plat i need get back to that game :) I need stop playing destiny  :D  How go Dragon Fin Soup? Can now get plat for it ?

epic-high-five-batman.jpg

Thanks Cassi :D

Dragon fin is such a fun game, sadly the patch is still pending and there's no date for it yet, the game crashes a lot on vita, my save for story mode got corrupted, if you play the game before the patch, try it on ps4, plays better even trough it looks perfect as a handheld game

• Like 1

I was enjoying it too, but my old brain just can't think fast enough to beat those challenges.  One day I will go back and try to finish it.

Bloodborne looks crazy!!!

you must my friend, you need to use your old brain of yours to survive the hunt for the blood!! now this is something xD

'Grats on the Guacamelee! plat... Does the PS4 version have the orb at the top of The Tule Tree like the PS3 version did? Nearly had me wrecking my Dualshock, that!

Great game though...

it does Yim, hahaha, was fun, so much platforming xD