Mah2c' Radiant Garden of Platinums

TwilightSpira

Haha, no, that bit was NOT fun! If Super Meat Boy is anything like that, I'm never playing it. Ever!  :lol:

You need to play meat boy then :D the game is super fun, apart from the super hard platinum, the game itself is mega fun and one of the best platformers on vita or ps4.

Play Rayman legends if you still didn't :)

PLATINUM 84 - SUPER EXPLODING ZOO ( VITA)

1L08cccc.png

Date of achievement: November 30 2015

Enjoyment : 7,5 Difficult : 3,0

Hardest Trophy : Prepared for the Ark/ Baby Boomer 

Welcome to the most festive, bubbly and intergalactic zoo on the planet, where you feel on your own animal skin how is to protect your future siblings from hungry aliens

k9dvfq.jpg

Super exploding zoo is really a fun game, i enjoyed playing a relaxing and goofy game for a change, the art style of the graphics are really cute and watching those crazy eyes as you save your beloved egg from the hungry horde of aliens was really fun

Lastly a big thank you to my friend Zajac for helping me on the MP trophies 

• Like 4

Back to 100%!! I am getting there, got to Maria but I didn't last for too long after dropping her health below 50% xD

EDIT: Scratch that, I just killed her lol

Will you focus on Fallout 4 now or you're planning to start new stuff?

Edited by Omar
  • Like 1

Back to 100%!! I am getting there, got to Maria but I didn't last for too long after dropping her health below 50% xD

EDIT: Scratch that, I just killed her lol

Will you focus on Fallout 4 now or you're planning to start new stuff?

Omar my friend, :D congratulations, wish you had the chance to play on new game plus, they all receive a upgrade on difficult which is awesome. I'll keep playing fallout 4 for now, as you know i have smoo on hold and also the order, i bought the latter on the flash sale for 9 dollars.

Can't wait for some awesomeness from ps exp 

• Like 2

Congrats with the new plat and getting Bloodborne back to 100% bud :yay:. I also enjoyed Super Exploding Zoo a lot more than expected.

thanks bud :D 

Zoo was indeed a fun game, i enjoyed a lot and had fun while it lasted, by the way outstanding new dragon profile pic  :P  

got another soup trophy too

I will when I have the chance :P

Hopefully my level 250 character can handle the new monsters.

250? no no, you need 130 in new game plus, just like your mate here 

• Like 1

thanks bud :D

Zoo was indeed a fun game, i enjoyed a lot and had fun while it lasted, by the way outstanding new dragon profile pic  :P  

got another soup trophy too

Thnx bud :D, I like the avatar too. It has a calming effect.

Awesome, congrats :yay:. I'm enjoying Virtue's Last Reward too much to go back to Dragon Fin Soup.

• Like 1

PLATINUM 84 - SUPER EXPLODING ZOO ( VITA)

1L08cccc.png

Date of achievement: November 30 2015

Enjoyment : 7,5 Difficult : 3,0

Hardest Trophy : Prepared for the Ark/ Baby Boomer 

Welcome to the most festive, bubbly and intergalactic zoo on the planet, where you feel on your own animal skin how is to protect your future siblings from hungry aliens

k9dvfq.jpg

Super exploding zoo is really a fun game, i enjoyed playing a relaxing and goofy game for a change, the art style of the graphics are really cute and watching those crazy eyes as you save your beloved egg from the hungry horde of aliens was really fun

Lastly a big thank you to my friend Zajac for helping me on the MP trophies 

congratulations with your new plat Mar!!! Funny pic off your plat :) i'm playing now FF 7 what fun game and can't wait till the remake  :awesome: 

• Like 2

Haha I was too addicted at some point, so I decided to finish the game on NG+ :P

ahh, now we're talking  :P  really glad you also loved it, is indeed a masterpiece and so entertaining 

congratulations with your new plat Mar!!! Funny pic off your plat :) i'm playing now FF 7 what fun game and can't wait till the remake  :awesome: 

thanks cassi, enjoy ffvii :D

I'm trying my best to get the game this week to get with the discount, the remake will indeed be beautiful 

Whoa whoa whoa... Have you platted Rogue Legacy?! I love that game but for the life of me can't defeat the remix bosses, especially that @$%&ing eyeball!

If you've done it then you are truly in possession of god skills and I salute you!  :lol:

Thanks Yim :) yep I did it :P sadly I defeated both eyeball and the remix knights on my vita, so I couldn't record it.

Right now I'm just playing my 15 deaths run for the platinum.

Good luck with platting Rogue Legacy bud. I'm currently enjoying Freedom Wars, that game is too addicting :lol:. I hear it's similar to Soul Sacrifice, so that game is probably going to be next.

thanks bud, yep it is xD i got addicted to freedom wars too, got the platinum and left my friend zajac behind ( the mastermind who introduced me to the game) lol

soul sacrifice is another blast, loved the first one and currently i'm with delta 

• Like 1

Well done sir! A towering achievement... I bow down to your superior gaming skills!

Glad you had no trophy glitches; whichever remix boss trophy you get for beating the two blobs as a dragon didn't pop for me, so I'm starting another playthrough... Grr...

• Like 1

PLATINUM 85 - ROGUE LEGACY

1Ld55f52.png

Date of achievement: December 15th 2015

Enjoyment : Kingdom_Hearts_tattoo_design_by_XxSoRAsHDifficult : 9,0

Hardest Trophy : Thanataphobia

Rogue Legacy is a rogue like game created by Cellar door games, our goal is to explore a randomly generated dungeon, defeat four bosses in each of the four unique environments of the dungeon, and then defeat the final boss. fun right? well

Whenever a character dies, control will transfer over to one of three randomly generated heirs and if you're Knight enough, explore all of the areas again looking for those bosses, the catch is, where are they again? well, go on Knight, explore each area again and look for then again, you heirs inherit your strenght, but not your eagle eyes.

30c57dg.jpg

Rogue legacy plays wonderfully on ps4 and vita, had the privilege to play on both system and no issues were found, gladly no bugs or glitches too. Lastly thanks to my friend Zajac, you're starting to be a excellent tutor my friend :D hopefully i made you proud :P

Go forth 

Nicely done buddy! :yay:

• Like 1

Well done sir! A towering achievement... I bow down to your superior gaming skills!

Glad you had no trophy glitches; whichever remix boss trophy you get for beating the two blobs as a dragon didn't pop for me, so I'm starting another playthrough... Grr...

Thanks Yim, you're to kind :P guess I had luck for a change, I kept switching between vita and ps4 and no trophy had trouble popping. I guess it's random indeed, hopefully you still can get it, the game is indeed fun

Nicely done buddy! :yay:

Thanks buddy :D had lots of fun, reminded me the fun I had with your proven superiority game super meat boy :P have fun with ninja gaiden, that's another ninja skill game made for Flooriis

• Like 1

Yeah, it's great fun. I do like Rogue Legacy even though it causes me to swear. And swear. And swear. Endlessly!  :) 

Are you going to try Shovel Knight? It's part of my backlog and is a pixelly knight-based platformer so not a massive jump from Rogue Legacy...

• Like 1

Yeah, it's great fun. I do like Rogue Legacy even though it causes me to swear. And swear. And swear. Endlessly! :)

Are you going to try Shovel Knight? It's part of my backlog and is a pixelly knight-based platformer so not a massive jump from Rogue Legacy...

On my wish list mate :D always wanted to play shovel Knight, just waiting for a sale. I bought Titan souls recently, so I'll probably throw this one now.

I really loved rogue legacy, so any game close to this one I'll probably loved it too

Edited by Mah2c